Coffee shop romance || pt. 2 || [technoblade]

5 / 14 / 2022

TW: none!

AU: Coffee shop AU

PRONOUNS: she/her

SUMMARY:

[Name] stumbled upon a coffee shop.

A/N:

part one was realesed on april 11 and part two was released on may 14 haha anyway hope yall like this

words: 456

-proofread-

_____

NO ONE'S POV:

     Weeks later, [Name] found herself standing outside the transparent glass door of the same coffee shop—again— the coffee shop where she saw the boy with pink hibiscus hair. Everytime [Name] would think about the boy she would get a warm and fuzzy feeling in her stomach.

     "Am I in love? or am I just infatuated?" she would always ask herself. She was not in love right? I mean, they never talked and the guy barely looks at her whenever she's there.

     She snapped out of her thoughts and walked inside the coffee shop. She went there almost everyday.

     She made her way through the glass doors. Again—she saw the baked goods placed on the transparent glass cabinet, there were croissants, donuts, banana bread, and cookies. They are tidily placed on the transparent glass cabinet.

     She walked up to the counter, then suddenly the pink haired boy started to write something, she found it strange but she didn't pay much attention to it. Along with the pink haired boy there was a brunette and the blonde boy who served her her food the first time she went there.

     The brunette—again—took her order. "Hello miss! What can I get you today?" he said in a cheery tone.

     "A shot of espresso combined with milk, please." she said, the boy nodded and told her to take her seat.

     She took a seat near the vintage photographs near the wall.

     A few minutes later someone came to her table and handed her the coffee she ordered. She didn't know who the person was, but when she looked up she saw him. The pink–haired boy.

     "Here's your order miss" he said, placing down a tray with her coffee and an additional croissant.

     As he was about to leave, he pulled out a paper from his apron's pocket "Oh, and here's my number, so you can call me" he said smugly. [Name] felt like a thousand butterflies were flying in her stomach.

     She took the paper and it read—here's my number and that croissant is free, I don't want you to get hungry :) —techno or pink-haired guy. She then looked at the counter and mouthed a small "thank you".

     The whole time she was in that coffee shop she was smiling. She rarely smiled so it was strange that someone doing something as simple as giving her notes makes her happy. Is it love? she asked herself again.

     Love is a really fascinating topic, it is an amazing feeling. Love associates the two souls everlastingly and makes the world a beautiful spot for them. She never really falls in love, but who knows, she might already have, and maybe he did too.

     But then again, it's all just a coffee shop romance.

_____

A/N:

Well that was dissapointing also if you were wondering why i wasnt uploading look at my announcement with the "PLEASE READ"

_____

art by @xynnoix on twt and tumblr