Favorite crime [dream]

3 / 31 / 2022

TW: manipulation, war, death, blood, swear words? (idk i think it might trigger people)

AU: Minecraft AU

PRONOUNS: she/her

SUMMARY: 

Dream, that manipulative asshole. Growing up, [Name] and Dream were friends, then they became lovers. [Name] loved Dream so much, she was so in love that she has been blinded, she couldn't see how much of a shitty boyfriend Dream really is.

A/N: 

this is the first time i wrote something for dream so bare with me, ik this is bad— this is a songfic and lyrics will be ' like this' and flashback when the song starts will be italic

words: 1530

-proofread-

_____

NO ONE'S POV:

    [Name]'s knees trembled as she ran and ran—she was running away from dream—her boyfriend or should I say ex–boyfriend—blood was dripping down her hands. Her clothes were ripped, half her armour was broken and chipped—she was out of arrows and her axe was at its breaking point.

     She decided to sit and take a break for a while.

     "[Name] where are you?" Dream said, dragging the last letter of each word. He was in the same forest as her, [Name] heard the echo of his voice and started to run, but then she realized...she has nowhere else to go, Tommy and Tubbo were her only friends, and they both hate her.

     "Oh c'mon [Name], you know you can never escape me, I'm always watching your every move" Dream said, [Name] started to try to run faster.

     "Go! Run, runaway from your problems like you always do! Face it [Name], you're weak!" Dream's voice echoed.

     "Boo" Dream said as he hit her with the netherite handle of his axe. [Name]'s vision went black, she fell unconscious.

     She woke up, she was tied up onto a tree. She saw Dream leaning his back on a tree, sharpening his axe.

     "Ahh finally you're awake" Dream said, walking up to her. He sits infront of her and places his hand on her jaw, "Look at me" he said in a monotone voice.

     "I almost pity you. Oh well, what should I do with you?" he said, looking in the distance, making sure no one was watching.

     "Oh, I know" he said, placing the blade of his axe to her neck.

     "Please let me go Dream" [Name] sobbed, she has told him that multiple times now, she would always beg for Dream to let her go, but Dream would never listen.

     "Aww poor [Name]" the blonde man mocked as he pushed his axe onto her neck.

     At that moment [Name]'s life started to flash between her eyes, it's like she lived them again, only this time she can't control herself.

     ' Know that I loved you so bad
     I let you treat me like that
     I was your willing accomplice, honey '

     Dream and [Name] has been friends since they were younger. Of course, [Name] has confessed her feelings to Dream, but Dream never felt the same for her, although he saw this as an opportunity.

     Dream leaned in and then they kissed, kissed under the moolight. The kiss was short but romantic, this made [Name] euphoric, she was in a good mood for a few days after that.