The crap that will never happen [wilbur soot]

5 / 4 / 2022

TW: none

AU: Constructed reality

PRONOUNS: she/her

SUMMARY:

That was when she realized she was dreaming, dreaming about the crap that will never happen

A/N:

1K READS WHAT??!?!??!?! TYYY 

Words: 179

-proofread-

_____

NO ONE'S POV:

     "Stop!" [Name] said, Wilbur kept killing her in the game and she was not very fond of that. Their laughs filled the dark apartment where they rested. They continued to play the game until they got bored of it.

     The cold breeze of the night washed over [Name] and Wilbur' skin gently. After playing they decided they would go out. The night was cold, the pale crescent moon shone bright in the dark night sky.

     They eventually reached a field. They sat there, looking at the blanket of stars that stretched to infinity. The night grew colder and colder, leaving [Name] shivering as she forgot to bring her sweater. Wilbur noticed this and happily gave her his.

     "I love you" [Name] murmured.

     "I love you too" Wilbur said, kissing her head gently.

     [Name] shot up from her seat, she was in her apartment, it was dark...and she was alone. She was confused for a second.

     "Wasn't I with Wilbur?" she asked herself. That was when she realized she was dreaming, dreaming about the crap that will never happen.

_____

A/N:

Not a fan of this one but eh i had a small break so i wrote this anyway tmrw is my last exam for this school year yayyy...its math exam tho and im bad at math so wish me luck!

expect a oneshot tmrw cus i will have time

Uhhh send requests?

_____

art by @skirtsonyeodan on twt