Lieutenant

Piers POV

I gasped as Chris grabbed my throat in a tight firm grasp, pinning me against the wall of his BSAA office, "You don't know what you do to me Piers.." Chris huffed into my ear, sending shivers down my spine, "C-Captain." I groaned as he grabbed my clothed dick, making it immediately spring to life. I groaned as he continued to stroke my cock through my work pants, suddenly he grabbed my ass with a tight grip. I felt my face turn red as all of it was happening so quick to even give me a minute to think, all I knew I wanted was the man that was in front of me. I snaked my hand around to grab Chris's hair and smashed his lips against mine causing him to groan, Chris removed his hands from my body to gently grab my face. He pushed his body against mine and began rocking against me as I deepened the kiss, I began rocking back against Chris craving the feeling he gave me. I moaned when he grabbed my throat tighter cutting off my oxygen, he pushed himself closer against my body, he broke the kiss and let go of my throat and I shuddered when he unbuckled my belt, "Is this ok?" Chris asked and stopped, "Fuck yes." I groaned when he pulled me out of my pants and began to stroke me in a tight fist, I moaned when he removed his hand to spit on it and began to stroke me again, Chris kissed me again and I moaned into the kiss. Chris broke the kiss and put two fingers in my mouth I eagerly sucked on them and began to coat his fingers in my saliva, he removed his fingers from my mouth, "Turn around." Chris commanded in his Captain voice, "Yes sir." I obeyed and turned around and spread my legs I felt two wet fingers at my hole I shivered when he slid them both into me I felt him began to scissor his fingers in my body and pushed the two digits deeper, I let out a whine at the feeling I felt Chris's hard dick pressing against the back of my leg I grinded back and Chris groaned, "Please just fuck me already." I begged and he removed his fingers and unbuckled his pants quickly I heard him spit and I felt something warm and wet press against my entrance, "You ready?" Chris asked me and I nodded quickly I felt him push in and I gasped at the stretch but it felt so good the pain didn't matter at the moment I felt Chris push deeper all the way until his hips were against my ass and fuck was he huge! Chris sighed and began to move giving slow thrusts into my body, "Fuck you're so tight." Chris groaned and I moaned at the compliment and Chris began to rock harder into my body and I moaned out in pleasure at the perfectly aimed thrusts against my prostate, "Is this what you want to be fucked by your Captain?" Chris growled out and grabbed my hair pulling hard, "Fuck yes Captain!" I mewled out in pure pleasure and let myself get fucked hard by Chris.

Chris's POV

He was so tight and felt so good I have wanted him for so long and now he's gonna be mine, I grabbed his throat in a tight grip and he moaned more when I began to fuck him harder I felt him tightening up and I stopped, "Not yet sweetheart." I smiled and he turned around and looked at me, "Get on the couch. Now." I said using my authority voice and he got onto the couch quickly and spread his legs open I positioned myself against his wet hole and sank back in with ease I began to fuck Piers hard into the couch he cried out and I moaned into his ear, he grabbed my hair and smashed his lips against mine we both moaned into the kiss, he was so tight I wasn't gonna last very long I grabbed his legs and held them in my hands as I thrusted into his beautiful body I looked down and watched my dick go in and out of him I moaned at the sight and Piers moaned while stroking himself, "Cap' so close please don't stop!" He whined out and I began to fuck him harder and he cried out and came on his shirt I felt him spasming around my cock I moaned at the feeling I felt myself getting closer I looked into his eyes, "Fuck such a good boy for me. Want it inside or out?" I breathlessly asked and he moaned in overstimulation, "Cum inside me Chris." He panted and that's all I needed to hear, I moaned and put my head into his neck and inhaled his scent, I thrusted quicker and I felt myself coming undone, "Piers!" I moaned out and came inside of him I gasped and tried to catch my breath and he looked at me and blushed, "I want more than this Captain." His tone turned serious, and I nodded, "I can do that for you." I smiled and he smiled back at me and hugged me, "We should probably get cleaned up." Piers giggled, "Yeah let's do that."

sorry for not updating! I have really bad writers block at the moment.. but I hope you all enjoyed!

Resident Evil smut जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें