Shhhhh

ARTWORK BELONGS TO GHOSTGOCENSORME
Chris's POV

I was in the locker room by myself cleaning up after practice, as so I thought I was alone. "You did ok, could've been better." My captain: Albert Wesker taunted me, "Whatever." I snapped back while rolling my eyes, "Don't forget who you are talking to, Christopher." Wesker stepped closer and I eyed him like a hawk and I noticed his badge was off, "You off Albert?" I smirked saying his full name and he shot me a warning glare, "I assume you have some confidence today?" He stepped closer and I backed into the wall, "I can take that confidence away very quickly." Albert whispered in my ear almost a growl, "I don't think you know who you are talking-" Before I could finish my sentence Albert flipped my body around, my stomach pressed roughly against the wall. I gasped and I felt Albert's body against my back. I had an idea to try to squirm away so I tried to move my body away from Albert's strong grip but I stopped and then I felt something hard against my butt, I blushed and kept doing it but this time just rubbing my butt against Albert's groin. He grabbed my hips. I felt myself getting hard rather quickly, "Christopher, just what do you think you are doing?" He whispered in my ear, I bit my lip and I snuck my hand under to grope Albert. He groaned in my ear, "You have no idea what you are getting yourself into." He yanked me around and slammed me against the lockers and he slammed his mouth against mine, and I moaned into the kiss. Albert reached up and he rubbed his thumb over my lip, and he pulled down my lip gently and I looked at him. "I wonder how pretty that little mouth would look around my cock." He smirked and then he looked at me, "Get on your knees now." I bent down and got on my knees, "Pull it out." I looked up at him and he was smirking down at me, I unbuckled his belt and I pulled down his pants not even that far, I pulled down his underwear and his dick tapped my face. I was rather nervous and shocked to see how big he was, I licked the tip and smudged the pre-cum on my tongue I moved my head down to the bottom of his shaft just above the balls and I licked a strip up to the tip then I wrapped my mouth around his member. I bobbed my head up and down I felt him twitch in my mouth I closed my eyes continuing bobbing and sucking I felt him put both his hands in my hair and grab my head. He pushed my head all the way to the bottom of his cock, I gagged but he thrusted into my mouth and then he pushed me back to the bottom and held me there. I looked up at him and he looked down at me, I couldn't breath and he let go and I pulled back and gasped for air. Drool was covering my chin then I went back to sucking him off he put his hand on the back of my head, then pushed me as far as I could go and he thrusted into my mouth he groaned and then pulled away, "Stand up." Albert ordered, I quickly stood up and then he undid my belt and then he completely removed my pants and then he told me to take off my undergarments. I did as told and he picked me up, my back touching the lockers and then Albert used my saliva as a lubricant. He slowly slid in and I loudly gasped, Albert groaned, "You feel very nice Christopher." He loudly admitted and gave me a dry chuckle, "Try and be quiet." Albert also added I gave him a quick nod. Albert grabbed my hips and pushed me up and he brought me back down and then thrusted in when I would come down. He kept the slow pace but then things got a little more heated he would push me up and then bring me down and he would roughly slam inside of me. Albert slid my back down on the locker a little bit and then he carefully grabbed my hips and then thrusted into me, he hit exactly what he was looking for causing me to cry out and I quickly wrapped my legs around Albert's butt as he continued thrusting into me. Albert was starting to huff and then he slammed into me hard causing the lockers to make noises but he didn't seem to care, he kept slamming into me and I just could not stay quiet I moaned loudly and Albert looked at me. He was pale compared to me, he was covered in sweat as he was so focused. I was so close to cumming and Albert slammed into me violently causing the lockers to continuously bang and make noises I moaned so loud, but then we heard the door open to the locker room. "Shhh." Albert quickly said, I put my hand over my mouth then he slowed down he gently continued thrusted into me making no noise but he was huffing and groaning quietly. Albert was slowly rubbing over my spot and I started to shake and moan into my hand but Albert was starting to losing his grip then we heard the locker room door close, Albert gripped my hips hard and snapped into me and I cried out as my orgasm hit me sending waves of pleasure over me as I milked my orgasm out onto my stomach. Albert huffed and dug his fingers into my side and he grunted and I felt him twitching inside of me releasing his orgasm. I gasped and sighed catching my breath while Albert stayed inside of me until he was done, he slowly pulled out once he was done doing that he gently put me down and he then put back on his stuff. I shakily stood there and grabbed my clothes and put them on, Albert gave me a rough slap on the ass before he left to go do his work duties. I stood there and watched him walk out but he stopped, "Meet me at my house, Friday 9:45." Albert left me with that to wonder.