Merchant x Reader

My first request! I hope you enjoy it!

Y/N POV

"Go ahead Leon I'll catch up with you, I have to get some supplies." I told him and he nodded and walked away while I made my way to the Merchant he has to be around here somewhere but I couldn't seem to find him, I made my way around the castle corner and I found him finally, he was short and had on a hood and coat, "Welcome pretty lady! You have to be the most tallest women I have ever seen, how tall are you?" The Merchant spoke in his raspy voice which sent shivers throughout my body, "I am almost six foot one, what all do you have sir?" I told him with confidence and curiosity, "We have a selection from fish to ammo, assortments of jewelry to grenades." He said "I would like to buy some ammo." I told him and he nodded and pulled open his coat and pulled out two boxes of ammo, "Alright that'll be four dollars and twenty cents." He stood there while I pulled out my wallet and I opened and it found nothing, I looked at him and he looked at me as well, "Um I just realized I don't have any money." I awkwardly explained and he nodded in understanding and pulled the ammo away, "You are a very handsome man, maybe I can pay another way?" I winked at him and he turned red, "Maybe I can suck you off or ride your cock until you finish inside me?" I purred and he shivered I crawled over the table and got on my knees and unbuckled his pants and he looked down at me with a red face, I pulled out his hard cock and damn was he packing some heat! I licked my lips and opened my mouth and swallowed him whole while I made eye contact his mouth parted open and he sighed and put his hands in my hair, and began to thrust slowly into my mouth I moaned at his taste he smelled so good with a hint of gunpowder and a manly scent. I began to suck and swallow his long dick and he moaned gently I began to move quicker and he sighed and pulled my hair gently guiding me to suck his cock to perfection he grunted and began to fuck my face and little harder, I swallowed around his cock and he moaned loudly and I could feel myself getting wetter the longer I sucked his cock he pulled me off of his cock suddenly and I looked at him confused, "Didn't wanna finish yet." He rasped out and I nodded and pulled down my tactical pants and he stared at me as I removed my underwear, "Lay on the table pretty boy." I commanded, "Yes ma'am." and he instantly obeyed and laid down, his cock bobbing in the air I stood next to him and kissed him he hungrily kissed me with passion and I wrapped my hand around his throat and he moaned into the kiss I broke the kiss and positioned myself above his throbbing and leaking erection I sank all the way down and he grabbed my hips and shivered, I began to aggressively ride the merchant and he moaned deep in his throat, "Such a pretty little fuck toy, you like that?" I spoke and he shivered, "Yes! P-Please go faster." He whimpered out and I obeyed and began to ride him faster causing the table to creak I wrapped my hands around his throat and bounced up and down on his cock and he threw his head back against the table and grabbed my hands that were on his throat, "Rougher please." He pleaded and I slapped him in the face gently and he moaned out, I kept one of my hands on his throat and I kept slapping him but not hard didn't want to hurt him, "Is this what you want? To be slapped around like a slut?" I panted out, "Yes! Fuck Y/N. So close." He whined out and I moaned and could feel myself tightening as I was getting closer, I raked my nails down his chest leaving bloody lines and he cried out in pleasure, I rode him even harder and I came as I cried out and shook around his body and he thrusted with my movements and I heard him getting louder and I felt warmth inside of me as I felt him throbbing inside of me. He heaved and tried to catch his breath, me doing the same, "I have to get going I have to meet my partner and he's gonna wonder what is taking so long." I stood up and could feel his seed leaking out of me as I got dressed, him doing the same, "Here's the ammo." He gave me a happy smile and I smiled back and waved him goodbye as I made my way back to Leon.

My first request I hope you enjoyed! 🔥