Caught #1

A/N- Piers is a female in this chapter

Piers's POV

I ran down the hall to the shared showers as fast as I possibly could, my whole body overheating. I panted as I slammed the stall and locked myself in, my heart pounding against my chest. He kissed me!? I screamed over in my head. My Captain kissed me! I had the hugest crush on Chris, my abdomen filled with heat, I pulled down my work fatigues and I sat on the toilet. I spread my legs and felt myself, I was soaked I began to rub myself gently and I sighed loudly, I shivered and thought about Chris's fingers instead of mine. I whined and began to rub faster, I heard the door open. I immediately stopped and held my breath, I slowly began to rub myself again and I heard the sound of a stall closing right next to me. I felt my heart racing in my chest, I let out a small whimper as I could feel myself getting closer. "C-Chris." I stuttered out in a whimper, "Yes Piers?" Chris answered in a husky voice and my heart jumped, I yanked my hand away from myself and stopped as I began to panic. I quickly pulled up my pants slamming the door open as I bolted it to the door but before I could get out I felt someone grab my arm, I gasped and turned around it was Chris. I felt my face get red in embarrassment, "L-Let me go!" I panicked and Chris grabbed me and pinned me against the wall, "What were you doing Piers?" Chris whispered in my ear, I felt my heart beat even quicker, lie! "I-I don't know what you're talking about." I mumbled and shrunk myself back away from him, "I heard you moan my name. I think you do know what i'm talking about." Chris ran his thumb on my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, he gently put his thumb on my tongue, I sucked his thumb as he groaned and groped my chin, "Not here." Chris suddenly removed his thumb and I felt myself getting excited, "Meet me at my office." Chris removed himself from me and walked out the bathroom/showers, I waited until I figured he was at his office then I left and quickly made my way to his office. I knocked and he opened the door and pulled me in closing and locking the door, he immediately grabbed my throat pinning me on his couch, I whined and grabbed his hands. Chris put his head in my neck and inhaled my scent, I whined when he rubbed himself against me I could feel he was fully hard, "You have no idea how long I've wanted you." Chris confessed, my stomach fluttered hearing those words, "P-Please Chris I need you." I whispered into his ear, he began to pull up my shirt and pulled my sports bra down exposing my breast, he immediately began to suck and play with them, I moaned and grabbed his hair. I felt him unbutton my work fatigues, he yanked them down and ran his thumb on my pussy and he groaned, "You are so wet.." Chris mumbled and gently pulled my panties down, "May I?" Chris asked and I blushed and looked away while I nodded, he spread my legs and began to kiss my thighs making me shiver, I suddenly felt his tongue run across my clit, I whined and spread my legs further open, he put his whole mouth to work and I whimpered at how good he was, working wonders on my body, he moaned and began to suck and lick my clit, "Fuckk." I whined and ran my fingers through his dark brown hair, I could feel his stubble on my thighs as he began to work quicker and sucked and licked more, I felt myself getting closer and I began to shake, "C-Chris I'm so close." Chris looked up at me and grabbed my breast and began to twist my nipples, I moaned and tensed up as I cried out as he ate me out through my orgasm, I tried to push his head away but he didn't budge, "Please I need to feel you." I whined and Chris stopped and removed his face, his beard glistening from my juices, he smashed his lips against mine and I moaned as I could taste myself on his tongue. I heard him unbuckling his belt and he pulled himself out. Holy shit he's huge! I couldn't wait to feel him inside of me, he rubbed himself on my wet folds and I shivered as he placed himself at my hole, he looked at me and I looked at him, I blushed as he put my hair behind my ear, "Ready?" Chris asked and I quickly nodded, he pushed in one quick push I was so wet it was easy. I sighed when I felt him fully inside me, before I could get a word out Chris started slowly thrusting and I sighed when he pushed deeper, he grabbed my legs and bent them over my head, I blushed and he smiled at me, "You are so beautiful like this." Chris complimented me and I grabbed his bulky arms he gave a particularly deep thrust that hit my spot I gasped and my eyes became wide, "So fucking tight." Chris groaned and began to fuck me harder, I moaned loudly and he covered my mouth, "Not so loud, we'll get caught." He huffed and I moaned into his hand, Chris thrusted wildly and I began to feel myself tightening, "You gonna cum already?" Chris groaned and thrusted deeper, I nodded my head and he moaned in my ear my stomach fluttering with butterflies, "Chrmmph!" I moaned in his hand, my eyes rolling back as I orgasmed and clenched around his cock, he thrusted quicker and I squealed at the overstimulation, I tried to remove his hand to warn him to stop but he held me down and I cried out into his hand with my eyes closed as I squirted all over his work fatigues, he looked at me in awe, "Fuck didn't know you were a squirter." He moaned and I could feel him throbbing he was close, he removed his hand and kissed me while he breathed heavily into the kiss, he removed his mouth from mine and looked at me, he was sweaty with his hair sticking to his head, his face red and he moaned and pushed himself deeper and came inside of me groaning while he finished. I sighed and pulled him closer and he relaxed and laid on me, "Fuck that was amazing." Chris panted and I smiled at him, I blushed as I looked at his soaked pants, "Don't worry about it Piers." Chris gave me a gentle but loving smile and kissed me.