Tied up

Chris's POV

I was walking through the abandoned building all by myself and I heard a manly yelp, "Hello!?" I called out worried, I heard fast footsteps and glass shattering. I run towards it and see a dark haired dirty blonde man, knocked out and tied up.

Poor guy he's been robbed and beaten

I heard a groan and bent down to his level. "Sir, are you ok?" He opened his beautiful blue eyes and I couldn't help but stare. He looked up at me, "Y-Yeah, I think so." He softly spoke, "I'm Chris Redfield, I'm here to help." "I'm Leon Kennedy." His eyes were filled with pain and tiredness, but he was so damn good looking.

Why're you thinking like this!? Snap out of it!

I blushed and looked at him.

Leon's POV

My whole body ached and hurt. I feel so drowsy, I'm so happy this man is going to save me, I felt the rope against my wrists. I looked up shyly and was meant with Brown eyes, I looked down at his thick muscles and I felt the heat in my pants. I groaned and could feel my hardening erection pushing against my uniform pants. "You ok Leon?" I looked up in lust and blushed. Before I could speak I felt a hand on my cheek and felt soft lips on my bruised lips, I sighed and relaxed into the kiss. Chris broke the kiss and I moaned when he palmed my hard cock, "P-Please." I whispered, he looked up at me and smirked. "Please what?" I bucked up onto his hand and he chuckled. Chris began to unbuckle my pants and my cock sprung up and stood straight.

I gasped as he started slowly stroking me, my cock throbbing in his hand. I was already so close, "Chris I'm gonna cum!" I whined and before I was about to cum he removed his hand, my cock throbbing so hard desperate for his attention. I heard Chris unbuckling his pants and his long thick cock smacked his stomach. I stared in awe, I wanted him inside me so bad.

Chris's POV

I took my bag off my back and looked for the item that I needed, my lube. Leon struggled to get free so I cut him free and he kissed me roughly our lips and tongue sucking on each other's. "Fuck." I muttered and took off his pants. I broke the kiss and rubbed his skinny hips, I lubed up my penis and rubbed in on his entrance he shakily let out a moan. I slowly pushed in and he let out a pained cry, "It'll feel better, I promise." I assured him, he looked up at me and nodded. I sat inside him half way and waited for him to get adjusted. He threw me down and I gasped in shock, I looked up at his dark blue lust filled eyes. He slowly started to ride me. My cock deep inside his warm ass, I groaned at the pleasure and he moaned as he started to ride faster. I picked him up and put him on his knees and his ass in the air.

Leon's POV

I moaned in bliss when Chris pushed inside and he started to slam hard in and out of my innocent body. "Leon you're so tight." He groaned, "C-Chris!" I gasped out when he rammed deep inside me, I began to tighten around his cock. I began to jerk myself off, so desperate to cum. I was trembling so hard from Chris's cock, "Oh fuck! Right there!" I moaned loudly hinting that he had hit right on my prostate. He chuckled and smacked my ass hard. I cried out as my cum shot out on the floor, my cock throbbing while I tightened around Chris's cock. After a couple more thrusts from Chris he grunted spilling his seed deep inside of me, I felt so full. Chris pulled out and buckled up his pants. I sat up, my ass on the cold floor. Chris bent down and kissed me one last time.