Caught (Oliver x Justin <3)

Requested by akaashiiiiikejiiiii

(Justin's Pov)

I wanted to see why Oliver doesn't let anyone in his room so I went into Oliver's room & I looked around, I took out my phone seeing handcuffs that were cuffed to his bed "Tf does Oliver be doing in his room..." I said taking a picture, I then walk to his wardrobe & I see a journal "oo~ Oli got secrets" I say as I opened it, As I flipped through the pages I took pictures of everything very clearly to show the group later. I looked around more until I decided to leave knowing oliver would come back to his room at anytime, As I was walking out I bumped into someone.

"Sorry-" I look up and Oliver was looking at me, he then looked at my phone and looked back at me "Justin... Oh so you weren't only in my room you were also taking pictures of my personal stuff eh?" Oliver said & I looked up at him, "Now I don't think I gave you permission to go in my room~" Oliver added "Justin don't make me-" "I didn't take any pictures!" I lied and Oliver snatched my phone out my hands "well my room smells like you so you did something in my room, Unless you recorded yourself-" "....I didn't...do that in your room.." I say, I look up at Oliver still staring at me, he then grabbed my hand and pulled me to his bed, he went over to his door, locked it then walked back over to me "Imma give you a chance to tell the truth, Did you take any pictures Justin" he asks and I look down "what if I did" I say "then imma handcuff you to my bed and have my way with you~" Oliver said sexually as he held my phone in front of my face, When it unlocked he immediately went to my pictures "wait-" "No it's too late now, I've already found what I needed" He said as he took out his phone "Oli I-I'm sorry! I just didn't want you to get mad at me!" I stuttered "I wouldn't have been that mad if you told me in the first place but you then proceed to lie and be smart" Oliver said putting his phone away & putting my phone in front of my face "what's this eh?" Oliver says "so you went through my room, without my permission and went through my journal?!" Oliver yelled "You could've seen a lot of my personal things, you only saw the things I use most of the time but have you wouldn't want me to go through your private stuff eh?" He added "no.." "If you post those pictures, I'll post pictures of you that you wouldn't even show the world" Oliver says. "Then let me leave and we both can forget this" I say getting up.

Oliver chuckled, He grabbed my waist and threw me on his bed. "what are you-" He then took the handcuffs and cuffed both my wrists to his bed, "I don't give second chances, Mess up once & your on my bad side" He says hovering over me "Oliver I-" He then leaned over & kissed me. His lips were soft against mine, "mm~ Oli.." "m.. be quiet" He says as he slid his hands down my pants "ah-" I moaned softly.

(Oliver's Pov)

Justin moaned as my cold hand palmed his dick, I started to jerk my hand up and down which caused him to moan more "Ngh~" He softly moaned, I could tell he wanted more so I jerked faster, He bit his lip harshly and tried to hold in a moan "You like that~" I say as I jerked even faster "AH- STOP~" Justin moaned out loudly "Your doing so well~" I say.

~Almost an hour later~

"O-Oliver!" Justin panted "are you close?" I asked and he nodded, I stopped & then I went to my drawer and grabbed a vibrator "no-" I placed it in his boxers & on his dick, watching him be a moaning mess.

~A few minutes later~

"S-Stop it! Please!" Justin begged "Why shouldn't I leave you here for hours and make you suffer?" I ask "I-I'm sorry please!" Justin begged & I stopped the vibrator. As Justin tried to catch his breath I made hickeys on his neck, Soon Justin threw his head back & his eyes shut tightly "ah~" he moaned out and I knew he came, "Next time be honest & don't do things your not supposed to" I say "i'm sorry.." He says "It's okay, you did good" I say kissing his forehead.

THERE YOU GO YALL LITTLE HORNY FUCKS.