Problems (Regie x Justin)

Summary
Justin & Reggie is always arguing and wrestling around the house it's like they hate each other. Reggie tries to say sorry or calm Justin down but it doesn't work, None of the members know why they are actually arguing and fighting & Manger ty is always yelling at them to stop messing with each other. Justin always pisses Reggie off and then Reggie says the wrong thing and that's how the arguments start but as Reggie gets Justin back by ignoring him, Justin hates to be ignored.....it's gonna get dirty (😏)

BEWARE OF CRINGE THIS IS AN OLD DRAFT AND ITS ALL OVER THE PLACE <3

Also ignore Regie having 2 g's in his name stupid auto correct.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Regies pov)

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and i see sebastian eating while he scrolled through his phone,"Oh hey Reggie" Seb says "Wassup" I say as I leaned against the counter "So, how are you and Justin coming along?" Sebastian asks and then I heard Justin's voice "speak of the devil-" "he's so dumb like I don't know who reg-" Justin then stopped talking to Ryan and looked at me, rolling his eyes "hey Seb" Justin says completely ignoring me "so as I was saying I don't know who he thinks he is, He thinks he's so big and bad even though he's just an attention seeker" Justin says to ryan right infront of my face. "He also thinks he's all perfect and stuff when he's not, support his confidence tho~" "Justin enough!" Ryan says "Why, not my fault he's a worthless piece of shi-" "what's your problem?" I mumbled "what? Sorry I couldn't hear you under how dumb you look-" "Oh I'm sorry just let me come down to your height real quick so you can really hear me" I say bending down a bit to his height "Now, If you have a problem say it to my fucking face" I add and he then slaps me across the face "there's your answer, dickhead" Justin says as he laughed "Justin take that back" I say "or what? gonna tell tyler even though he always blames your the one who starts it~" Justin says but I sigh and ignore him, going to my room, "Justin, in my office in 10 seconds" Manager Ty said as he went to his office "But-" "Time is ticking, if you're late your not gonna like me" Ty says and Justin runs to his office, not making it in time.

(A few hours later)

After I took a shower and cleaned a bit of my room I sighed and sat on my bed, I've never knew he hated me that much to physically hit me. Soon I heard a knock at my door "come in.." I said and then Justin opened the door, I didn't look at him "Reggie I'm sorry.." Justin said but I didn't say anything, I still didn't look at him "you don't mean it..." I mumbled "what-" I then got up and looked Justin in the eyes "YOU DON'T MEAN IT! MANAGER TY IS FORCING YOU TO SAY THIS! HOW ABOUT YOU SAY WHAT YOU REALLY WANT! LET OUT EVERYTHING YOU WANNA SAY ABOUT ME!" I yelled. Justin then smirked "To make this short, I fucking hate your guts! Your so fucking immature I can't stand you, I wish I never met you" Justin scolded and I look at him, "Get out my room" I said as he laughed and walked to his room. Oh he's gonna regret everything he's done to me....

(At 12:32am)

I scrolled through my phone as I was laying on my side, soon I heard my door open & I didn't bother to look knowing it was probably darren coming to annoy me "Reggie..." Justin said and I ignore him "I...I didn't mean what I had said a few hours ago, you've been a good friend to me and I just...I don't know got angry-" I laugh and then walked out my room, "Reggie I'm serious! I'm really sorry!" Justin says and I just keep walking, going downstairs.

(Justin's pov)

I felt really guilty of what I said to Reggie, I didn't mean the last part or the first part.... He's have been immature but he's a really good friend and he's helped me with a lot so I shouldn't have said anything, and I shouldn't have yelled at him or slap him earlier. He's probably really pissed off and doesn't wanna speak to me so I'll apologize tomorrow, he'll get over it then!