Jealousy Pt.3 (Olegie <3)

Before this starts I would like for y'all 2 know that I love you all and I appreciate all the love, comments and everything y'all have done for me <3
For some reason I'm getting emotional because I love all my followers and the people who support me and y'all are literally my safe place, Have a great day and take care of yourselves!

~Back 2 The Story~
(Justin Pov)

"Regie?" I say walking into his room, He was on his phone "what?" He asks and I walked over to him "What happened between you and Oliver?" I asked. Regie didn't answer me "He's literally miserable without you! He needs you regie-" "How about you mind your business, You don't even know what he did to me" Regie says "Your mad at him because he told his brother a little bit about your past?!" I say "See you don't fucking get it, your always so fucking focused on Oliver!" Regie yelled "Unbelievable....Now you know he wouldn't do anything to hurt you..." I say "Wow he told you everything, Well tell him that I hope he's happier with you" Regie says and I look at him in disbelief.

"YOU'RE SERIOUSLY JEALOUS RIGHT NOW?! IS THAT WHY YOU YELLED AT HIM?" I yelled and Regie rolled his eyes "BITCH I KNOW YOU HEAR ME!" I yelled and Regie smirked "I'm not fucking jealous, Why would I be jealous of someone who clearly loves someone else?" Regie asked "BECAUSE I KNOW YOU FUCKING LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES YOU DEEPLY! IM DOING THIS FOR HIM, TO MAKE HIM HAPPIER. NOW I WOULD KINDLY LOVE TO KNOW WHY YOU YELLED AT HIM INSTEAD OF FORGIVING HIM LIKE A REGULAR HUMAN BEING WOULD" I yelled "BECAUSE I FUCKING TRUSTED HIM! HE BROKE THE PROMISE WE MADE AND THAT REALLY HURT ME!" Regie yelled and I shook my head.

(Regie's Pov)

I was pissed, Of course Justin would be the only one Oliver would tell him problems to. Now he's arguing with me about Oliver's feelings instead of thinking about the overall problem.

"Well what you did hurt him too, Hurt him worse than you!" Justin says walking closer to me. He grabbed my arm "You better go fucking apologize to him too, He's literally nothing without you and you're literally all he talks about no matter what! You're too jealous of me and Oliver hanging out to see that Oliver is in love with you. I don't give a fuck what you think you better go apologize to him because if you don't he's gonna drop to a state of mind that I KNOW you DO NOT want to see" Justin says to me, He let go of my arm and walked out my room.

I thought about the whole argument me and Justin had and I realized that Oliver really didn't mean to say my secret or hurt me. I overreacted and I took it way too personal....I didn't know he actually cared a lot about me...

I didn't know he loved me...

I went to Oliver's room and knocked on the door, "Oliver it's me, I wanna tell you something..." I say but he didn't answer "Look, I'm sorry for what I did. I shouldn't have yelled at you and told you all those rude things.. I was wrong but what I really came here for is to tell you I love you a lot, You've been there for me since day one and I just really appreciate you for making sure I'm doing okay ever day, Talking out our problems, Having fun together... I can go on forever but I just really want you to know that I still love you no matter what and I hope you forgive me for what I done to you" I say almost shedding a tear.

I should've realized all the good Oliver has done for me and stop focusing on what I shouldn't be taking to heart, Oliver has always been there for me and I really love him for that.

As I was walking away from Oliver's door I felt someone grip my arm softly, I turn around to see Oliver with tears streaming down his face. He then hugged me tightly, Sobbing into my arm "I-Im sorry regie, It was all m-my fault..." Oliver said "No it wasn't, I'm sorry. I was wrong for yelling and saying those things to you...I overreacted and I forgive you" I say "I forgive you" He says and I hugged him back.

I smiled but then it faded as I seen Oliver's eyes had dark circles under them and there was a few cuts on his knuckles. "Oliver- have you been hurting yourself over me?!" I asked worried and he looked down "N-No I just-" "Don't lie to me, Oliver your hands- and it looks like you haven't slept in days!" I say and Oliver looks at me "I've been sleeping I promise you that, I've just been... overwhelmed you know?" Oliver says oddly weird "I'll be back" he added leaving me.

Something's off

(UPDATE: OLIVER ISN'T CUTTING HIMSELF, HIS HANDS HAVE CUTS AND BRUISES CAUSED BY HIM EITHER PUNCHING SOMETHING OR HITTING HIS FISTS AGAINST SOMETHING TO PURPOSELY HURT THEM (Express of anger, sadness, ect.)

Why are you still here?

Fine..I love you all <3

To be continued.....