Lovey Dovey (Jusryan<3)

!!Fluff (No smut because Wattpad is being a B.I.T.C.H)

Idk why but this chapter got deleted 5 times because of the smut part so yuh sorry for the wait...

I can't find who wanted Justin x Ryan so whoever did here y'all go <3

ENJOY!
------------------------------------------------------
(Justin's Pov)

The boys were out shopping while Me, Kane and Ryan were home cuz we were tired from streaming last night and Kane is hungover from drinking.

If you didn't know, Me and Ryan are dating and it's been awhile since we've been alone together due to how busy we are and the fact that the roommates don't know about us except Kane.

I decided since the others aren't home this is our chance to be alone together, Finally getting to be us again. So I walked to his room and knocked on his door, He opened it and once he saw me he smiled "Hey babe, come in" Ryan says and I walked into his room, Him shutting the door as I walked inside. He laid the bed and I laid on top of him "I missed you.." I mumbled "stop being dramatic, we saw each other all day yesterday" Ryan says and I laughed "I know but I missed being along with you and cuddling with you" I say.

Ryan smiled, I moved off of him as he sat up. He pulled me close to him and kissed me causing me to blush. "you're so cute when you're flustered" Ryan says laughing and I smiled. "Can we play Valorant? I wanna gain my wins back" I say and Ryan smirked "you suck just admit it" Ryan says and I playfully punched him "who won last time?" I ask and he rolled his eyes "Yea that's what I thought" I say.

"Whatever, we'll see who wins this time and I'm not going easy" Ryan says.

"Bet! I'm obviously gonna win again tho you're trash" I say and Ryan just laughs.

~During the valorant game~
(3rd Person)

Justin was leading with 7 points.

How they played;
More than one kill in a row: 3-6pts
One kill with gun: 2pts
One kill with knife: 1pt

"HAHA 1 MINUTE LEFT BOI" Justin says excited, Soon Ryan started getting more kills now they were tied with 30 secs on the clock.

Ryan and Justin were kinda dueling now, "NOOO!" Justin yelled as Ryan started shooting him spot on eventually killing him. "GOTCHA!" Ryan says now in the lead.

20 seconds: Justin killed Ryan.
15 seconds: Justin died by a different person which after Ryan killed.

It was the final 10 seconds, Justin was in the lead with 2pts "HAHA IM GONNA WIN! I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WERE TRASH" Justin yelled knowing Ryan was about to die. Ryan than shot Justin along with another guy.

"BRO WHAT?!" Justin yelled.
"YESSS! WHO'S TRASH NOW BOI" Ryan yelled.
"Ain't no way bro..You fucking cheater!" Justin says "you mad ain't ya? That's what you get for being cocky" Ryan says and Justin looked down. "I hate you" Justin says "no you don't~ You didn't say that last week" Ryan says, winking at Justin.

Justin looked at Ryan and gave him a death stare, "We don't speak on last week.." Justin mumbled and Ryan laughed. Ryan kissed Justin on the forehead and then they went to cuddle <3

The end.

Sorry this is short Wattpad keeps fucking deleting it :/