Jealousy FINALE (Olegie <3)

(3rd Person)

Regie kissed Oliver, He has held back everything from attracting more feelings for Oliver but he decided there was no point in hiding his love anymore.

Regie pulled away from Oliver "Believe me now?" Regie asked with a smirk. Oliver stared at Regie in utterly shock, Oliver loved Regie to death no matter what but this kiss made him feel something.... A feeling he has never fully felt before,
Oliver felt whole.

After a long time of silence and admiring each other, Oliver kissed Regie. This time the kiss was passionate and filled with deep love. Regie moved his hands to oli's waist and Oliver wrapped his arms around Regie's neck. They moved to the bed, Regie tossing Oliver on the bed and hovering over him continuing to kiss him from his lips down to his neck.

"R-Regie the roommates" Oliver mumbled "I don't give a fuck about the roommates" Regie says as he kissed Oliver all around his neck searching for his 'sweet spot.' "ahh~" Oliver quietly moaned as regie started sucking hard on a sensitive spot on Oliver's neck. Regie stopped to take off Oliver's and his shirt, He then started kissing Oliver's chest leaving a few hickey's where he kissed. He then moved down to Oliver's clothed crotch, kissing around Oli's now hard dick.

Oli let out desperate moans which caused Regie to get hard, "oh R-Regie" Oli moaned and regie smirked "Regie I need you..." Oliver said desperately "beg for me then" Regie said in a sexual tone, turning Oliver on. "Please Regie! I need you badly I can't take it anymore please!" Oliver begged "good boy~" Regie says as he flipped Oliver over. Oliver was now laying on his stomach and his back was arched up, Regie pulled off Oli's boxers along with his own so now both were fully naked. Regie went to Oli's dresser and grabbed a bottle of lube from the drawer. (Why does he have a bottle of lube? Idk -> A/N)

!!SMUT WARNING!!

Regie lined himself up with Oli's entrance "If it hurts tell me okay?" Regie says and Oli nodded. Regie lathered his dick with lube and squirted some inside of Oli, Regie then slid the tip of his dick into Oli. Oliver hissed in pain but Regie let Oli adjust before he moved more, "y-you can move" Oli mumbles and Regie pushed more into Oli and started slowly thrusting "Ahh~ Regie!" Oliver moaned out "fuck you feel so good.." Regie groaned which sent a pleasuring vibration though Oli causing him to shudder.

"F-Faster please!" Oli moaned out and Regie started fastly fucking Oli. Oli gripped the sheets of his bed and tears of pleasure rolled down his face, His moans causing Regie getting more turned on and practically pounding into Oli. "F-FUCK YES REGIE RIGHT THERE!" Oliver screamed, At this point he didn't care if the roommates heard Regie's fuck was driving Oli crazy "Oh Oli~ You're so hot.." Regie moaned as he continuously pounded Oli's prostate, Oliver started jerking himself off as he felt close "R-Regie I'm gonna c..cum!" Oliver moaned "go ahead baby" Regie breathed out and soon Oli shot his seed onto the sheets.

Regie was also close, He slowed down his pace and his thrusts started getting sloppy "R-Regie.." Oli whined "I know baby...I'm close" Regie quietly moaned "You're doing so well for me~ Just a little longer" Regie says. Soon Regie came inside of Oliver, "fuck.." Regie groaned as he pulled out of Oliver. Oli loosened his grip from his sheets and panted out of breath. Regie laid besides Oliver "God...I love you" Regie says also out of breath "I love you too" Oliver mumbled as Regie kissed his forehead.

Regie soon got up and put his underwear on, He walked over to Oli then wrapped Oli in a blanket carrying him bridal style "We can sleep in my bed, I'll wash your sheets and when I come back we could cuddle" Regie says. (YUHHH WE LOVE AFTERCARE -> A/N)

As Regie walked to his room laid Oliver on his bed. He walked back to Oli's room and took the sheet off Oli's bed, Taking the sheet to the laundry room and putting it in the washing machine.

~A few minutes later~

After a bit Regie walked back up to his room and saw Oli fast asleep, He quickly put on his PJs and quietly walked over to a sleeping Oliver. He got into the bed and put the covers onto them both, Regie wrapped his arms around Oliver and soon fell asleep cuddling into him.

~The Next Day~
(Oliver's Pov)

I woke up to feeling Regie's fingers softly running through my hair, "Good-Morning love" Regie said softly and I smiled "Good morning" I say blushing a bit and he kissed my forehead. I look at the time and panic "SHIT!" I say quickly getting up "wha-"

*THUMP*

I fell to the ground as a sharp pain shot down my back, Regie smirked and started laughing. "It's not funny! I have to be at a meeting at 10am and it's 9:24!" I yelled and Regie kept laughing at me. "I can't walk.." I mumbled and Regie walked up to me "I'm sorry baby" Regie says still laughing. "Also I was gonna tell you Tyler said the meeting was moved to 2pm" Regie says "regie.." I whined "you're the one who ran out of bed dumbass" Regie said "I still won't be able to walk properly" I say madly and regie smiled "you're so cute when you're mad" He says "I guess I'll have to go with you and Tyler~" He added with a smirk "Heck no! You'll joke the whole time!" "I promise I won't, But fine I guess you'll have to limp to the meetin-" "Fine! I'll ask Tyler" I say "yea that's what I thought" Regie says "ugh I hate you.." I mumbled "That's not what you were saying last night~" Regie quietly yelled from the other side of the room.

~Hours later~
  At 1:32 pm

Regie walked me to Tyler's room, "Wheres Regie going?" Ty asked "Can he um...come with us? please, I promise he won't be silly or get in the way!" I say and Tyler rolled his eyes "from what I heard last night I'm sure you need Regie so yea" Tyler said, I turned to face Regie "Everyone heard you guys, mainly you Oli" Tyler says soon walking away.

~After the meeting~

I was having mixed feelings, Regie almost fought with a guy for flirting with me and Tyler kept telling me to put my phone away so Tyler was a bit upset but the meeting went good.

When we got home Regie looked at me "You're mine and you always will be okay?" Regie said and I smiled "Yea" I say "but promise me not to kill anyone if they flirt with me" I say and Regie rolled his eyes "But that fucking bitch was pushing it-" "Regie please" I say "Fine.." Regie mumbled and I smiled kissing him.

"I love you Oliver" Regie says kissing My forehead.

"I love you too Regie"

THE END!!!!!

GUYS I KNOW YALL PROB HATE ME AND IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT BUT I THINK IT WAS WORTH IT, BTW IT TOOK LONG BECAUSE IVE BEEN BUSY WITH TESTING AND SCHOOL AND SHI SO YEA BUT IDGAF CUZ YALL STILL GOT THIS FUCKING CHAPTER.

IF I MADE ANY MISTAKES PLS TELL ME SO I CAN FIX EM ANDDDD I HOPED YOU ENJOYED!!

(ALSO HAPPY BD TO SEB!! HES NOW 19 HES GROWING UP ON US)

BUT ANYWAYS TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES AND I LOVE YOU ALL MY GORGEOUS/HANDSOME PEOPLEEE <3 KEEP BEING CRACKHEADSSS