chapter 6

(a/n:) our conversations aint long, but you know what is? this chapter ;)))

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(a/n:) our conversations aint long, but you know what is? this chapter ;)))

❖❖❖

CAN someone explain to me why I wasn't born in the world of fictional men?

All my problems would be solved.

As I probably look like a ten year old skipping down the avenue, my braids keep hitting the center of my back, while the other one keeps on bouncing on my chest.

The trench coat I have in a bundle raised some stares, like chill i'm not holding a bomb or anything.

That'd be incredibly stupid of me even if it was a bomb.

And a stupid place to hide one.

Before I know it, I've arrived at the bookstore, and the musky smell immediately overpowers me.

as it should.

It's by far my favorite Barnes and Noble, with the interior and exterior décor screaming aesthetic wood-y vibes. And plus, my favorite person apart from Allison is here.

As I push open the door, the bells from the inside clash against each other, creating a messy ensemble of ding!'s, which makes me smile.

On the far left of the store, I recognized the tuffy black hair with streaks of dark red sticking out behind the counter.

looks like she changed it again.

I make my way over to the counter, and the squeaky noises that are emitted from the bottom of my sneakers.

She looked up, obviously bored and chewing gum, before I grinned at her and her jaw dropped open.

I expected a very warm welcome from her, considering I haven't been here for months, which said something about my schedule in college.

Not very well organized.

She slowly stands up, and I raise my eyebrows.

"Hey, hi?" I question, waving my arms in front of her eyes, in case she was lagging a bit.

Walking around the corner of the counter, she still continues to stare at me.

It was getting creepy.

Then she throws her arms around me.

"Bitch where have you BEEN?"

I stand, swaying a little as she wraps her arms around my body.

Laughing lightly, I then groan as she punches my back, her voice muffled into the trench ball coat still in my arms.

"Sorry kid, you know I've been buried in a shit ton of work. You never choose law as a major - that's a crime in itself."

"I missed you."

The Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें