Halloween Party OVA

Sorry for dying but i came back to life to ruin everyone else's. I'm the type of guy to commit  nefarious deeds 😈🙏

Context: Class 1-A has a halloween party and some cute moments with bakugou and y/n

I walk into class and hear everyone talking amongst each other. "aye, what are y'all talking about?" I asked. Everyone kept talking. "Am I ghost to you guys or do I need to eat- I mean beat someone's ass?" I said. Finally, Mina turned to me and spoke. "We're planning a crazy halloween party," She said. I put my fingers to my chin and started thinking. "How about a costume party in the dorms so that no punk ass losers don't ruin the party," I shrugged. "Wow you're a genius!" Someone said. Bro, all I did was say the word costume and now i'm a philosopher.

Time skip to some shopping lololol.

I dragged bakugou with me to the store to grab some NON alcoholic drinks and snacks. "What should we get?" I asked. "Some bitches," Bakugou said, crossing his arms because he's mad he has to be at the store. What is he? A child? "Kill yourself," I said. Bakugou looked at me like I just turned into springcrap or something. "Sorry, I let my intrusive thoughts win," I said with a straight face.

"Can you be the best person in the world and grab that 12-pack of sprite for me please," I said. Bakugou grabbed two packs and put them in the cart. "Thank you," I said as I pat his head, making him get all flustered. That was so cute. If he had a tail it would DEFINITELY be wagging right now.

I looked at the list and looked for the snacks. I was going down the list until I saw that someone requested almond joy. Who eats almond joy? I crossed that one out because it was just horrifying to look at. I looked at bakugou and saw him looking down and blushing. Awww, is he still flustered from earlier.

"If you don't try to kill anyone i'll pat your head again," I snickered. "Shut up," Bakugou cursed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the last items from the list. "This should be enough, let's go pay now," I said, patting Bakugous head again. He got even more flustered.

We headed towards the dorms and helped out with decorating.

Since this is a costume party, I decided to dress up as Dio from jojos bizarre adventure. I took a quick look in the mirror. GOD ZAMN IM FINE! I was posing in the mirror pretending to be in a photo shoot until someone knocked on the door. I opened the door to see bakugou dressed up as a werewolf. "Are you just gonna stay in your dirty ass room all night or party?" He huffed. Don't rush me, you're lucky you're cute. "Fine, geez I was feeling myself," I sighed as I walked out to the party.

It was LOUD, like the house was vibrating. I decided to dance with everyone as Hit em' up style was playing. I found Chal dressed up as Jotaro dancing with Jirou and Momo. Damn she looked good. Might just ditch Bakugou for her. She started to pretend to throw it back on me and we just started laughing. Kirishima HAD to ruin it by dancing with her. I was lowkey fangirling because they are so cute.

I walked around to find Bakugou. I found him sitting on the couch with kaminari and sero eating chips. I sat down next to him and started drinking my (favorite soda or water if ur an athlete). "And why are you sitting here instead of dancing?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow. "Im not much of a dancer," Bakugou said, biting into another chip. This dumbass. "Well lets at least play a game of cards against humanity," I suggested. He just nodded and let me drag him to the table where the game was being played.

He noticed that I was holding his hand and started blushing. I sat him down next to me and gave him his deck.

I saw the perfect combination in my hand and used it. I put down 'Freddy fazbear' and 'balls'. When it was read out loud NO ONE LAUGHED! I died inside, literally.

Bakugou started to look jittery. "Are you okay?" I asked. He looked at me and shook his head. He looked like he seen a ghost. I took him into a separate room with me to help him.

"What's going on?" I asked. He just looked at me. I need to get to the bottom of this. "I don't know why, but I can't stop thinking about when you pat my head," He whispered. "I got butterflies in my stomach and felt all...tingly," He said, clutching his chest. Is he about to confess? Did i brush my teeth? Are we gonna kiss 😳. He leaned into my chest and moved my hand to his hair. I started to brush my hands through his hair by instinct. "Just like this," he said as his face softened. (imagine the face tamaki made in the one episode when the crowd was praising him) He got up from my lap and looked at me. I looked at his lips and then back to his eyes. My heart started to beat faster. My face felt warm and my arms were trembling. Omg we are about to kiss. Before he leaned forward, gasolina started playing. Chal came out of nowhere and dragged me the dance floor. WHY DID SHE COCKBLOCK IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF WHAT THE FUCK!!

After the party in your dirty ass room. GO
CLEAN IT RIGHT NOW INSTEAD OF READING THIS!!!

I couldn't get it out of my head. We were about to kiss. I was a blushing mess. Should I text him? I didn't know what to do. My phone went off. It was a text from bakugou.

B: Can you pet my head more often? It felt nice...

Why the hell is he typing like that? Are we in an anime or something??

Y/n: I'll do it more often, as long as you don't try to kill me lol.

B: Yeah Yeah wtv. Goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow or something, if you get your bum ass out of bed for once.

y/n: Goodnight stink stink.

B: never call me that again...

y/n: ok pookie, night.

I love making him cringe. It would be sooo unfortunate if this chapter wasn't canon to the main story and was just a tease for the readers. Oh well, they'll forgive me. Right? RIGHT?!!

 Right? RIGHT?!!

me to y'all. ^^