chapter 5

3rd pov

"You know it's rude to suddenly throw a truck at someone"

A guy with average height and
a short cyber grape colored hair and bright lilac eyes said, he's wearing a white long coat with a black shirt underneath

He begins to move toward the sludge villain with a calm smiling face and with each step he takes everything begins to move slowly and no one seems to notice

And when All Might noticed the boy walking towards the villain he tried to stop him by yelling to him to stop but before he could finish...

"Sto-"

Spack!

The sludge exploded scattering its remains everywhere and the boy appeared just two feet near just where the sludge is standing.

"Haaah he was getting on my nerves." The boy said as he then turns back and continued to walk toward his group

"Oi! Wait for a second young shounen" All Might be called out to the boy as he walked toward him, the boy looked back showing no interest at All Might who then grabbed his right shoulder and...

All Might see himself being impaled by many spikes and he looks at the boy who looks at All Might calmly, and suddenly everything turned black for a second and he then sees himself not impaled and ok but what surprises him is that he is in the spo...

All Might see himself being impaled by many spikes and he looks at the boy who looks at All Might calmly, and suddenly everything turned black for a second and he then sees himself not impaled and ok but what surprises him is that he is in the spot before he called out the boy and as if time was rewind, the events seconds before he walked toward the boy occurred again.

'What the was that?!' All Might thought kneeling sweating heavily

He then looked at the boy who is looking at him with a calm and smiling face and the boy suddenly disappear and appeared Infront of him. The boy then leveled himself to the kneeling All Might then grabbed his bulked shoulder and whispered to his ears.

"That was just a warning, and also you should hurry Toshinori your almost at your limit"

the boy whispered at All Might who perked up when the boy said his name and began to ask many questions like 'how does he know my name?',' does he work for him?', 'what was that, and 'how does he know  [All for One]?

Many questions are popping into his head but it was interrupted when the boy stands up and walked away with a calm and smiling face and then the boy said as he walking

"Oh by the way tell that rat friend of yours Nezu that I said hi." Then he continued to walk away

And as for All Might, he didn't waste his time as he jumped and go to the UA principal before he reach his limits in his way, many questions again popped into his head but the question that keep popping in his head is

"What was that power? It wasn't something that a human can get."

Yuji Pov

It's already dark and I already arrived at my house and when I arrived at my house I went to my room and obediently lay down on my bed resting from all the crazy things that happened.

We were just supposed to go to the arcade and have fun but then we ended up fighting a villain made of sludge or in short a sludge villain.

In our first encounter with the villain we managed to escape and we beat the crap out of the villain and by we I mean Bakugou. but then minutes later we encountered him again but with upgrades, the villain now has two to three quirks one the original and the other two probably from the people he absorbs, and boy he looks pissed when he saw us, especially Bakugou.

Luckily the heroes arrived before we got hurt badly but for the reason of not having the compatible quirk for the job and also because of the villains nearby, they can't do anything reckless.

Minutes later All Might arrived and everyone except the villain started cheering but the villain won't go down with a fight so he started a huge explosion using a gas tank nearby then....(yada yada and you know the rest)

"You know it's rude to suddenly throw a truck at someone," A guy with purple hair said just by  the entrance of a cafe nearby

The guy walks toward the villain and I realized that with each step the guy takes everything seems to move slowly

"sto-"

I heard All Might beside me about to shout at the guy but he stopped mid-word along with everyone and everything I see frozen and I was left spared.

I looked around and saw the guy still moving forward at the same pace as earlier, and seconds later when he is near the villain he raised his hands and simply touch the villain with his pointing finger then I noticed him looking at me and giving a grin

"Enjoy the show kid"

And after I heard him say that I noticed that the sludge's body is slowly breaking apart and separating in various directions very slowly

                      (Like this)

Then as soon as he snapped his fingers the sludge exploded scattering its body and everything started to move again. I looked back at him who started to walk away and glanced at me and for some reason, even with the noise around us I heard him telling me something

"We'll meet again sooner or later Itadori learn about and how to use your powers before then, it's stronger than you think."