Chapter 13

3rd Pov

Itadori just got home and was extremely exhausted after all the shenanigans that occurred. As he went inside his bedroom, he didn't bother to change his attire and immediately jumped into his bed and was completely trapped by the warmth of the bed's embrace. He drifted into sleep....

"Hey, wake up..." A voice made Itadori slowly and groggily open his eyes. As he fully opened his eyes, he was met by the figure of [The Lord Of Mystery] standing In front of him. Itadori just let out a heavy sigh, he had already expected this. He looked around the surroundings and noticed that it was the local park and playground.

"So, what is it now?" "As Itadori expresses his impatience, [The Lord Of Mystery] lets out a chuckle and joins him on the bench. The man, aware of the boy's exhaustion, goes ahead and asks, "So, have you made up your mind?" Itadori's frustration has started to seep into his speech as he answers with a curt, "No, not yet..." Itadori had no reason to join them, but he couldn't shake the lingering feeling that he would be joining.

"Are you planning on visiting my dreams every time I sleep?" Itadori questioned, obviously annoyed by the idea. The thought of being plagued by the strange man every time he fell asleep filled him with irritation. The man seemed to understand this sentiment, and assured the teenager,"Relax, I highly doubt I'll be able to invade your dreams all that frequently." He reiterated calmly.

"So, why are you here again?" Itadori asks, his irritability clear in his tone. He had already experienced one exhausting day, and the prospect of an even more tiresome one was not appealing. [The Lord of Mystery] seemed to understand the teenager's irritation but gave a slight smirk as he responded. "If you think today was exhausting, then tomorrow will be hell," the Lord pointed out.

Itadori was clearly not amused by the man's seemingly unconcerned outlook, but he was too exhausted to offer a response at the moment. In the span of just three days, everything had moved at a startling pace. His life had suddenly veered off in a totally unexpected direction.
Just a few days ago, he was leaving school like any other average teenager. Now, he had a mysterious man invading his dreams and someone offering to recruit him into a secret organization.

"What exactly are you? Are you also what they call an <Abnormal>?" Itadori's question made the man chuckle,"Hmm well in some ways you can say that." The man answers. It was true in some ways, his avatar is an <Abnormal> so it was partially true. "What's going to happen tomorrow?"

"It's no fun to spoil the surprise, but...fufufu I strongly suggest you to look out for the people that are close to you," the Lord of Mystery advised, and Itadori returned a worried look. His expression was a combination of perplexity and concern. 'What's going to happen tomorrow?' and 'What does he mean?' were the questions that ran through itadori's head.

In a sudden distortion, the park shifted and the field just outside his school took its place. The view before him was nothing short of horrific. The entire field was drenched in a crimson redness, a sea of blood that drenched everything in sight. It was like a nightmarish landscape. Clusters of body parts littered the field and a uniform drowning in a puddle of blood.

He felt sick but he couldn't vomit or gag because he is in a mental realm. The scene was nothing short of horrendous, then a realization dawned onto him. All the things that [The Lord Of Mystery] said that would happen happened and he has not been wrong yet so...."No..."

"What were their names again? Was it Nobara, Megumi, Miwa, And Hiyori?"

As Rimuru or known as [The Lord Of Mystery] watched the boy's horrified reaction, his expression transformed into a darkly amused smile that seemed totally callous. He was acutely aware of how cruel this was, showing Itadori a horrific picture of the future in which his friends were killed and mutilated. The pass him would view it as an inhumane act, but he is unconcerned. Infact He was delighted.....