part 7

michael and i continue talking for quite a while. we talk about where our dream wedding destinations were, baby names, all that cute stuff.
"so, do you think you will ever get married, y/n?" mike asks me.
"i really hope so, what about you?" i reply to him. 
"of course, i think about it often to be honest. who i'll marry, all that."
"that's really cute, i haven't really thought about it too much. i want to get university done first then worry about getting married."
"my ex would say exactly that, florence, she said she wanted to be an architect."
would you quit talking about your exes? it make's me feel pathetic, i've never actually had a boyfriend, but here you are rubbing it all in, you're so cool because you have had a shit-ton of girlfriends and you've been in love. fucking whatever then. well done mike, you've pissed me off. so, i just not at his little statement and don't say anything. i get up, walk to my room and close my door without saying a word, while walking away, i quickly glance at mike, and catch him with a puzzled expression. i throw myself onto my bed and just stare at my wall. i just feel so stupid, i'm not jealous am i? fuck sake, i think i am. the room is filled with silence, then soon followed with a small knock on my bedroom door.
"y/n.."
i don't say anything.
"y/n, i'm sorry. i know what i've done, so if you could please just let me in." he speaks softly.
"i dont know why you would do that, mike." i mumble.
"i dont know either, it was stupid, just let me in."
i stumble out of my bed and walk to the door and reach for the handle. i open up the door to see a sad looking mike with his head down.
"im very sorry, y/n."
"it's okay i suppose, just don't do it again. i hate feeling jealous."
"oh, so you we're jealous, huh?" i look up to mike smirking at what he said.
i become red in the face from embarrassment, "n..no!"
"you just admitted you were jealous, stupid!" mike says, laughing.
"shut up.." i say, trying to hold back a smile, which didn't really work.
i just keep my head down, and feel mikes arms wrap around me and hug me. he then picks me up.
"woah! put me down!!" i say, squirming.
he doesn't reply, he just walks into the bathroom with me and closes the door.
i'm so confused, "what are you doing?"
"having a shower."
"so, why am i in here?"
"because you're coming in with me."
"uh, sure?" i say, laughing nervously.
"oh, i'm sorry. you dont have to."
"no! no, i want to. i was just surprised."
he smirks at me, and then lifts off his shirt. i'm taken a back by the sight. i take off my shirt too, and catch him having a look at me. i slip off my pants and then see him smiling at me, then looking away.
"it's fine, you can look." i say, teasing him.
he doesn't say anything and just chuckles.
we both get the rest of our clothes off , and i lean onto the vanity, waiting for mike to turn on the shower
——-
oooooohhh whats gonna happen next?
AND THANKS FOR THE READS AND I LOVE READING THE COMMENTS!!!
MORE SUGGESTIONS PLEADSEEE!!! xoxoxox