part 8

michael gets the shower water to the perfect temperature and invites me in.
"you're so beautiful, y/n." he says, looking into my eyes.
i blush, "awh, stop it."
i lay my head onto his chest and feel his hands on my hips. i wrap my arms around him and close my eyes. we stay connected for a few minutes, then i break the silence.
"can i wash your hair?" i ask, nervously.
"of course you can." he says smiling down at me.
i run my fingers through his thick hair, brushing out any knots. i then pump the shampoo into my palm and rub my hands together. i stand on my tippy-toes and then begin scrubbing his hair softly. i slowly massage his scalp for a few minutes, and then wash it out with the water. i watch the water mixed with shampoo drip from his hair and hit the tiles. once i make sure its all out, i squeeze some conditioner into my hands, then comb my fingers through his locks. i start from his roots then run my fingers slowly to the tips. i make sure his hair is completely untangled and soft. i let the water hit his head again and wash out the conditioner with my hands.
"there you go, all done." i say, smiling like an idiot at him.
"thank you dear, that felt really nice." he says, getting close to my face.
i feel the tension slowly building up between us, our faces being just inches from each other. i couldn't resist any longer, so i kiss his lips hard. his kisses me back, while grabbing my ass with one hand, and the other wrapped around my waist. i throw my hands around his neck and jump up and wrap my legs around his waist. he supports and holds me while he continues to kiss me. he is something i've been craving for so long without even knowing it. his lips and his touch are laced with ecstasy, and i'm on a high. he slowly puts me down and stops kissing me.
"god, you're just amazing, y/n."
"i need you, michael." i say to him without even thinking, looking lustfully into his eyes.
it must have done something to him, as the look in his eyes instantly changed. they were full of lust, just like mine. he grips my wrist and pulls me out of the shower without saying anything. the force of his hands begins to really hurt my wrist, i can feel my blood struggling to go into my hand.
"get up." he says, sternly, looking to the bathroom vanity.
i slowly lift myself up, but before i am able to even get comfortable he pushes me back, so im leaning against my wall, and my head is about to whack the mirror.
he runs his fingers up my legs and onto my thighs. i bit my lip, and feel myself beginning to heat up. he then runs his hands up along my hips and then onto my tits. he holds them while he is leaning in to kiss me. then, he quickly moves his hands down near my opening. he looks at me for assurance and i nod my head. he slowly enters two fingers in and begins moving them in a motion that feels heavenly. i tilt my head back in pleasure and arch my back. he pulls his fingers out and lowers down, so his face is right near my pussy. he then goes down on me. he licks slowly, from my entrance up to my clit. then begins going faster. i let out a moan, and he shoots his head up.
"shush y/n. you can handle it." he says, smirking.
i grab his hair as he continues to eat me out. i feel myself heating up in my lower half. he then stops, and stands up. i see that he is hard, and then positions himself so he can enter me. once he does, i feel like im going to pass out from pleasure. he begins slowly, going in and out.
"do you want this?" he asks with a deep growl.
i nod my head in response.
he then grips my thigh, i wince in pain, "i said, do you want this, y/n."
"yes, yes i want this. i want you inside of me, please keep going."
that must have really done something to him, "that's a good girl."
he begins going faster and harder, until i can't stay silent. i let out a moan, and he brings his hand up to my mouth, and covers it.
"what did i say, y/n?"
i thought it was rhetorical, until he snaps.
"answer my fucking question, what did i say?"
"you.. you said that i can handle it." i say, with fear in my voice.
"then do what i say." he says, lowering his head, concentrating on what he is doing.
i feel my orgasm coming closer and closer. what is he going to say when i cum? will he get mad, probably. i cant help it though.
"i'm going to cum." i say softly.
"go ahead, my love."
my orgasm builds up to its breaking point, and i finally cum. it feels euphoric, a flush of heat runs through me and i throw my head back and moan.
"such a pretty girl, you're so gorgeous when you cum."
i begin to catch my breath, and reach a hand to his face and place it on his cheek.
——-
what did you all think.
hope it was good lmao.
ALSO! thanks for all the support and comments. lots of love <3