[29]

It seemed like Jungkook stopped breathing for a moment.The way Taehyung sounded so desperate to have him made him feel special.Only he has that effect on Taehyung, only he can make his lover go crazy like this!

Jungkook felt proud of himself.There is no doubt he also wanted the same.All he wanted was to give his everything to his love at this moment.Jungkook felt his emotions running in every directions.He could see the longing in his lover's eyes.Jungkook wanted to wipe away all the stress Taehyung had to feel because of his absence in the last five days !

".....only if you're ready." Taehyung's words between his heavy breaths made Jungkook snap out of his thoughts.The boy smiled shyly,realising for the n-th time how Taehyung respects him and his decisions!

"I'm all yours" the words left Jungkook's mouth automatically as a whisper.

It was enough for Taehyung to groan.He was getting aroused.The Jungkook in front of him looked like a shy bunny but also sexy as hell at the same time.He couldn't resist himself anymore.

Jungkook moaned when Taehyung's harshly pulled him for a kiss, a rough one this time.Jungkook's hands fisted themselves around Taehyung just to not fell down on his knees.He was feeling so weak.Yes, they've kissed many times but Taehyung has never kissed him like this, like he'll ravish Jungkook the next moment.Taehyung's force of kissing was saying how much he needed it.He swallowed the moans that left his lover's pretty mouth.

Jungkook's body shook when he felt something hard poking his pelvic region.He gasped for air and Taehyung let him.But the next moment Jungkook yelped because of Taehyung took him in his arms and went towards the bed.Jungkook felt really shy when Taehyung put his body gently on the soft mattress while pecking his already swollen lips.The boy squirmed under the tiger's hungry gaze who stood near the bed and looked at him with such intensity.

Taehyung's pants tightened looking at his boyfriend who was the prettiest human being on earth.The squirming boy who's cheeks were now adorned with a red hue.He was biting his lips in nervousness which was quite a pleasurable sight for Taehyung.It was getting hard for him to control his raging hormones but he didn't want to hurt his baby.He wants him to feel good.He will make him feel good.

Taehyung soon hovered over the blushing younger male who looked at him with his sparkling doe eyes.He has already sensed how nervous the boy was being.

"Even I am nervous, bun.But we will be good yeah?" Taehyung suddenly murmured making the shy boy giggle.It was funny how they were all ready to make love but they were being nervous at the same time.You can't blame them.Both of them wanted to do this, with the one they would love wholeheartedly.Now that they are going to do it, it made both of them shy.

"I will take care of you." Taehyung continued, kissing the boy's forehead afterwards.

Jungkook's heart felt warmth seeing Taehyung caring for him this much.He couldn't ask for more.He raised his head a bit, just to kiss the elder's cheeks.

"I know.I trust you." Jungkook mumbled with so much emotions in his eyes.

Both the boy stared at each other's eyes, with so much love.Slowly ther lips met for a kiss, a sweet and loving one.After sometime the kiss got heated while Taehyung gently pushed the boy on the bed, still hovering over him.

Jungkook moaned loudly when Taehyung bit his lower lip gently and shoved his tongue inside his mouth, tasting each and every corner of his sweet cavern.The younger male arched his back beautifully when Taehyung's hands roamed everywhere on his body.

The younger boy tapped his boyfriend's shoulder to pull away from the kiss.Taehyung groaned in annoyance but let go of the pretty boy's mouth, realising that oxygen is indeed needed at this moment.