••Reborn••

Inside the small..box shape warm place I was in, I found out where I was really was after a few months of seclusion. I was inside a woman. I figured it out when I had popped out into the world from my mom. Pretty scary if you asked me.

So know, I, in a small body of an infant, laid inside a crib. Wonder who's my mom...god help me if I was reborn on the other side of the world.... I thought as I imagined being born in Japan and not even understanding them. Well this sucks...for the next few years, I'll have to figure out how to walk and talk! I screamed in my mind as my small infant mouth just gurgled out noises and saliva. Haha...I should have just stayed dead.... I concluded as I looked around the place with my small blurry eyes. Pretty comfy... I mean its not too bad. The walls were colored purple, some drawings here and there, and as far as I could tell I'm living inside a pretty normal home.

While I was busy looking around, I noticed a blurry figure walking towards my crib which in instant I lifted my hands to signal I want to get out. Baby infant 1, adult 0 I thought as I laughed. Being picked up by large hands, I looked over the person who supposedly was a girl. Hmm...brown hair, brown eyes, purple marks on their cheeks...? Weird...normal but weird, and...a Konoha head band. Pretty-

Wait... My little baby eyes widened as the person that carried me was busy talking to someone else in the room. Wait! Hold the toast! Konoha! No...no...haha they must be cosplaying! That's it! I denied as I looked over my caretaker who put me back inside my crib with a smile. Before I could continue denying my answers, my small heart almost stopped with the name she gave me.
"Rin Nohara..."

Yep....I'm a dead girl.
**--**--**---
A Few Years Later
**--**--**---
So today, I, Rin Nohara, turned four today. Graciously, I was thankful seeing as I was alive with my grandmother. My mother had died on a mission a few years ago, but me being reborn...I couldn't feel a bond with her...yet I couldn't help but feel guilty as I had taken over her daughters body.

"Okay Rin. Here's the cake." My grandmother, Ai, said with happiness as she served me a slice of strawberry cake. Ai was my grandmother. Though wrinkles were on her already and already reaching the age of seventy two, Ai was a very strict and overprotective lady as she barely let me outside. Though her hair was grey and her brown eyes were aging, I could tell she was once a beautiful young girl.

"Arigato baa-chan." I thanked her as I began to eat the cake from the table. It was a hard time to get used to having a new family, but I liked Ai very much. She always was there for me and it would be a very saddening if she left from my life. Looking her over as I ate my cake, I almost chocked on what she had asked me.

"Rin would you like to go outside today?" Ai asked me as I stared wide eyed at. Swallowing the cake, I pushed my empty plate forward.

"Really! Could I!?" I asked excitedly as it was at rare times when I could go outside. As I said before...with complications with the other villages and stuff.