••Reborn••

Standing up with Obito on my left, and Kakashi on my right, we all stared at our sensei, Minato Namikaze as he smiled at his. Standing up, he got up and crossed his arms.

"Today, I'm here to test you all if your ready to become full fledged Genin." Minato said as Obito looked horrified and Kakashi just looked sort of baffled at why he had to take another test. On the other hand...there was me.

Who was too busy calculating some traps that Minato could fall in.

"Another test!? But we just took one!" Obito shouted as he pointed at Minato. "How does this test even make us full fledged ninja when we've already become one!?"

"Just because you wear a Hitai-Ate doesn't mean you instantly become a Genin." Kakashi said as he sighed. "Plus... It'll be a bad ides seeing as your late for everything..." I heard Kakashi mutter. Wow...now I know how Older Kakashi feels when Naruto and Sasuke argue... I thought as I just chuckled nervously. Smiling softly at Obito's and Kakashi's interaction, Minato pulled out two bells from his pouch and showed it to us as the sun's rays flinted off from it.

"Your test is to just take these bells away from me. If none of you take these bells by the time the sun goes down, then I'll have no choice but send you back to the academy." Minato sternly said as I noticed Obito stiffen at Minato's words. "You may use any fighting skills against me. Even if by my death that you take these bells."

Is he joking with us? I quickly thought as I noticed his stance change. Pulling out his famous three pronged kunai, he smiled as he nodded at us all as we pulled out our own kunais.

"Alright...Hajime!"
*---*---*-*-
Running across the trees with quick speed, I stopped on a sturdy branch to analyze my surrounding. "Alright...for all I know, Minato could be battling Obito or Kakashi right now..." I said to myself as I jumped down towards the ground. "So...if I could just lead him towards an empty part of the forest then I could-"

"Could what?" I heard behind me. Startled at hearing Minato's voice, I quickly turned around and swung my kunai. Expecting a bit of blood and a grunt, all I got was a log stuck to my kunai. Ugh...how I hate this jutsu... I thought angrily as I pulled my kunai out. Picking up the log with one arm, I looked it over. This could work for my trap...I guess....but I can't do it alone.... Looking around the forest, I took a deep breath and prayed. Let's hope Bakakashi listens to me....
*---*---*---
Having had placed the log in a hiding spot, seeing as it was just weighing me down, I hid behind a tree. "Obito's chakra is near." I mumbled as I pulled out the kunai that I had sheathed earlier. Peeking around the corner of the tree, I was met with a large fireball making it's way towards me.

"Eeep!" I cried as I quickly substituted myself with my hidden log. Appearing in a tree farther away, I wiped my face from sweat. No doubt about it...that was Obito... I thought as I saw him underneath the tree I was in.

"Tch! Where'd he go..." Obito growled as he was looking around the forest. Taking a deep breath, I jumped down the tree and landed behind Obito, scaring him seeing as he had a kunai near my face. "Ah! Rin!" He said happily as he placed the kunai down.