••Reborn••

After having met Iruka, we actually became buddy buddy after that. In reality he was younger than me, surprisingly. Ai had let me outside the house more, and Konoha was starting to become less lively and more sneaky. Wasn't this gumdrops and rainbrows.

Currently, I was sitting outside in the porch of my home, in my hand a cold beverage. Sipping it, I stared at the few people who passed by my neighborhood as some waved and some nodded. I'm bored... I thought as my small four year old body yearned for sleep and something to eat. Iruka is out sick and I'm here stuck alone at home... I though to myself in boredom as Ai had left to buy some groceries in the town. Wearing a small dress and shorts underneath, I got up from the porch and entered back inside my house.

Ai's house was near the edge of the walls of Konoha, which luckily gives me the view of some buildings and the trees. Although our house wasn't in the best condition, we lived pretty normal like the other people in the village. Always inside the house in fear of any attack. "Might as well go to my room and plan." I muttered under my breath and walked into my room as the crib I was once in was switched with a bed. Plopping into my bed, I reached under my pillow and pulled out a small leather notebook that was given to me on my birthday when I aged two. Opening it, I pulled out a pencil and looked over what I had written in English. Gratefully, no one understood it.

Things to do to stop Fourth Great Ninja War.

1) Don't let Minato Namikaze die

2) Make sure the Kyuubi doesn't attack. Still pending....

3) Make sure Obito Uchiha doesn't get taken away by THE Madara Uchiha

4) Give Naruto a good life

Laying on the bed as I looked at the four bullet points on the journal, I bit my pencils eraser and began to think in my small body's brain. I should probably put the Fourth Great Ninja War but...that might not happen if Obito's not with Madara....right? I wondered as I closed my journal and sighed. Placing it back under my pillow, I hopped off my bed and rubbed my eyes. "Ahhh....I hate this small body..." I mumbled as I heard a door close. "Wish I was an adult again..." Walking towards the entrance, I was greeted with Ai, who had on both arms almost a dozen of grocery bags which surprised me seeing as she was an old lady.

"Why hello Rin." Ai greeted me with a smile as she placed down the bags on an empty part of the living room. "Were you good while I was gone?"

"Hai~" I nodded as Ai squeezed my cheeks which I answered her with a groan and whimpers.

"Hmph. Can't have you growing up like the Inuzakas!" Ai told me as she slapped my red cheek softly. "Now then, I saw Iruka outside today. Would you like to go outside?"

"Hai! Can I!" I asked as I placed my hands together in a praying like manner. Chuckling at what I was doing, Ai gave me a wink.

"Be here by no later then six." Meaning, "You can go."
*--*--*-*-
Panting for air as I ran, I sped through the buildings and some people till I reached the park where I saw Iruka swinging on a swing. Catching quick notice of me, Iruka smiled as he flew out of the swing by accident, which made him widened his eyes as I quickly slowly jogged watching him with my jaw open. Following his falling form, I caught notice that he fell into a tree before making contact to the ground.

"Iruka-kun!" I shouted as I jogged towards him as he was getting up from the ground as he wiped his cheek from dirt. "Are you OK?" I asked worriedly as he smirked at me.

"Yep!" He said as he gave me a thumbs up. Standing up, he cleaned his clothes as he smiled at me. "But did you see me! I was flying!" He shouted as I giggled at his enthusiasm.

"I sure did." I told him as I grabbed him by the wrist. "Anyways what are we doing today?" I asked as I released my grip on him and stared at him. Looking at me thoughtfully, Iruka brightened as he showed off his teeth with a smile.

"Let's prank someone!" Iruka said as I nodded and gave off a grin. This was going to be so much fun...
*---*---*-*-
Inside a bakery, Iruka an I were ready for the prank. It was simple really. Switch the flour with baking soda and add vinegar to it to make a big bang. Actually it wasn't vinegar...but Iruka said it was his secret ingredient.

"Purple to Brown." I heard through the string cup as I was thankful we were hiding in the ceiling. Picking up my side of the cup, I answered back to Iruka.

"Brown to Purple, I see the target..." I mumbled as I watched the baker pull out a box of flour and set it down on the table. "Stand by, Purple is going for target." Placing the cup down, I slowly and quietly climbed down from the ceiling as the baker had left his kitchen. Sneaking inside the kitchen as the baker was busy with something, I switched the box with baking soda seeing as the boxes were the same. And in a flash, I was back up in the ceiling. "Brown to Purple. Flour has been switched." I waited for an answer.

"Alright." Iruka said as I heard him from across the ceiling pull out something from his pocket as the baker was mixing the ingredients and baking soda. "Then...the bang!" And looking at the baker I saw a object move inside before the whole kitchen and baker was consumed with white baking powder and bubbles.

"Okay let's run!" Iruka said to me as we crawled towards our escape until I stopped and felt the ceiling wood creak. Oooh...this wasn't good... I thought as the ceiling broke through under my weight as I fell towards the floor with the cup string all over me.

"Rin Nohara!" I heard from the baker as I looked up to see his furious face.

"Haha...hi Midori-san..." I greeted as I paled at his face and aura. Ai is going to kill me now...
*---*---*-*-
"I'm disappointed and furious Rin!" Ai said as I stood outside the shop as Ai was pointed her wrinkly finger inside my chest, which hurt me very much. "I thought I taught you better!" She continued rambling as I just stared at the ground as Iruka was getting his punishment as well. Although I've gotten Ai's angry speech all the time, I always felt disappointed at her thoughts since I knew I would never be the "Rin" she wanted.

"Gomen..." I weakly said as I was on the verge of tears since my small child body couldn't handle the rude remarks. Ugh...now I feel sad and small... I thought as I heard Ai take a deep breath and pull something from her shirt. Sadly, I couldn't see anything else as a brown form folder was shoved up in my face. Moving back, I grabbed the folder and looked it over seeing my name on it. "Ai-baachan...what's this?" I asked as I opened it and pulled out a paper with my information on it.

"Kids..." I heard Ai mumble as she squatted in front of me. "Its what you wanted from your last birthday remember." She said as she played with my finger. "And it was also your mother's wish."

"T-Then..." I said as I wiped my tears away. Nodding, Ai pointed at the bold letters of the paper.

"Hmm-mmm." He hummed. "You'll start your first day at the Academy next month."

"Yay!" I shouted as I hugged Ai with a loving embrace. "Arigato Ai! Daiski! I love you!!" I repeated as Ai laughed at my excitement as Iruka and his parents looked at me with confusion. Pulling away from the embrace, Ai gave me a stern look.

"But the incident with the baker still isn't let go." She said as I sweatdropped. I know you Ai...