𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐙𝐎'𝐒 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄

K E N Z O' S V I C E
______

SHE IS MINE. IF ANYONE LAYS A HAND ON HER I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU.

W A R N I N G ____________

W A R N I N G
____________

Hello everyone, welcome to my new book "Kenzo's vice". This book contains mature content and A age gap. Bdsm (Bondage, Discipline, Dominance, Submission and Sadomasochistic relationships) is through out this book. This book is devoted to the audience that is eighteen and above. If you choose to read this book and you are not eighteen and above that is none of my business. Please do not have your relatives dming me about what you read. I will not be held accountable for what you read. Also,I am not glorifying anything in the book.

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E
_______________________

I may have a few errors but, I will correct them later in the book.

I will update when I have time. My usual updating schedule is Monday, Wednesday & Sunday.
I recommend reading this story in dark mode to get the full effect. ALSO I USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE FOR SOME TRANSLATIONS. SOME OF THEM MAY BE INCORRECT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THEY ARE.

S U M M A R Y
______________

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐁 𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑

𝑲𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑨 𝑭𝑳𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬 is a woman who likes what she does. Even though at times it can be challenging. She does it for fun and by choice. One day while working she is requested by someone and that person was Kenzo Alessi.

𝑲𝑬𝑵𝒁𝑶 𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰 is a man who doesn't like what he does. He was forced into his lifestyle and he has no way out. He's a villain and that's how he perceive himself. That's what he thought until he meet Kallista .

She is his 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄.
She is his 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘.
She is his 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄

I'M NOT SPOILING ANYMORE.

S N E E K  P E A K
_______________

I bent over the sink as Kenzo came up behind me. He moved a piece of hair out of my face and whispered in my ear, "Look into the mirror, Bellissima."

I stare up at him in the mirror and, he appears to be upset.

"Good girl. Now open your mouth." He demands. I obey as his fingers come up to my lips.