𓆗|𝐌𝐑.𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈.

[ SONG:AVALON BY $UICIDE BOY$]

   I HEAR FAINT MURMURS AS MY VISION BLURS

I HEAR FAINT MURMURS AS MY VISION BLURS. I can see a few figures standing around me.

I blink my eyes a few times. Trying to make them clear up. My body feels limp. After what seems like a minute my eyes finally clear up. The warm lamp light in the room is really bright.

I see three men and only one is recognizable.

Warren.

"W-W-Why am I here?" I murmur out still feeling drowsy.

They stay quiet.

Warren didn't look the same as he usually does due to the attire he was wearing. His light brown hair was slicked back and he tattoos revealed.

He had a white dress shirt on and the arms of the shirt was rolled up to reveal a serpent tattoo.All the men had their sleeves rolled up to all have the same tattoo.

I was actually really terrified because, I had three scary men in front of me.

The men other two men looked like twins. Both of them had black hair and brow eyes. The only difference between them was the way their hair was parted.

I turn my head around and my hands were tied behind my back. My legs were secured to the legs of the chair.

One of the men fiddled with the gun on his belt. He knew exactly what he was doing and I was scared.

My eyes got blurry as tears clouded them.

"Please don't kill me ." I plead as tears fell from my eye.

The man chuckled and that followed by the door in the room opening.

The same man who I gave a dance to walked into the room. He gave the men a look and they left the room.

We they were gone the man finally spoke.

"Look who we have here." He says in a husky voice.

"Not you again." I cried out.

"Tears look beautiful on you , bambina." He coos.

He reached his tattooed hand out to clear tears but, I moved my head away.

"Fuck you." I yelled out.

"We could if you want too." He says with sarcasm dripping with one word.

He grabs something out of pocket and it happens to be a comb. He combs his hair back while chuckling to him self.

His jet black hair was already slicked. He was around 6'3 with a muscler build .The light in the room made his honey skin was glowing and, his eyes glew .

Tears still fell from my eyes.

"Why do you want me so bad?" I ask as my throat felt like it was closing on me.