𓆗|𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑.

[ SONG:RUNNER BY KEVIN ABSTRACT ]

   I DON'T EVEN FINISH HIS DANCE I JUST WALK OUT OF THE ROOM

   I DON'T EVEN FINISH HIS DANCE I JUST WALK OUT OF THE ROOM. Warren wasn't no where in sight. The lights in the club flashed as I walk down the stairs.

Shit. I may have just loss my job.

I head towards the dressing room. I think it's time for me to clock out. I go to my locker and slip on oversized pants and shirt .I take off my heels put them in my locker and swap them out for converse.

I grab my tips and count them. I had around 1000$ dollars in tips. Sadly, I have to give 200$ of it away to the club to cash out.

I grab everything that I need and exit the dressing room. I go to the bar and cash out then leave for the night.

I don't know why but, I had a bad feeling about that dude.

I only lived about a block away from the club so, I walked home. While walking out of the club the cold air hit my body. The music slowly started to descend as I got farther and farther away from the club.

I breath into my hands warming them up a bit. As I'm walking down a alley I hear a car slowly approaching me. I slightly turn to see it's a black Mercedes Benz. I hear the faint sound of the window rolling down.

"Get in ." A deep voice says that sounds familiar.

I see the same man who I had to give a dance to not too long ago.

I turn around and roll my eyes then, proceed to walk towards my home.

"Okay. You wanna do this the hard way."

Before I knew it the car stopped and a man got out and I heard the sound of a gun clock.

My house was one a small stretch away. So you know what I did I made a run for it.  I heard the man with the gun get in the car fast. The cold wind was pushing against my body as I tried to hurry home. Had my keys in my hand so I had easy access to the door.

The car was going at the same pace as I was.As I reached my doorsteps I tripped and I had to quickly recover. I think I twisted my ankle because, I was now limping.

The same man who held me at gun point got out the car and started walking towards me. I put my key into the hole and began trying to frantically trying to open the door.

The man was on the door step when I finally opened the door. I limped in and closed the door on him.

I locked the door and threw my things on the floor. I made my way over to the bathroom to access my ankle.

I turn on the light and notice It was swollen. I turn my bathroom light off and don't turn any lights on in the rest of the house because, that man could still be outside.

I limp over to the kitchen for a bag of ice to put on my ankle. I pulled two chairs from the dining room table and rested my leg on the other. I placed the bag of ice over my ankle to sooth it.

After about 30 minutes I took the bag of ice off and my ankle was numb. I got up and made my way to take a shower.

I'm 100% sure that the car left because I heard the faint sound of the car descending into the morning air.

When I finished, I slipped on a oversized t shirt and panties. Then, I laid down in my bed and made sure to elevate my leg.

I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

[8:40 am]

I was awoken by the loud banging on the front door. The sun beams into my eyes as I try to adjust to the light.

I hop out of the bed and notice that my ankle was bruised and still swollen. As I tried to walk away from my bed it hurt even more. I limp over to the door but, just before I look out of the window to see warren (the bodyguard at the club).

I open the door and see Warren smiling and happy. I step out to meet him face to face . I notice he has something in his hand.

"Good morning Miss Kill." He says over joyous.

I smile back and reply, "Good morning Warren. What brings you here?" I ask because, one he never has been to my house and it's pretty weird.

"Well you left this," he says then holds out my phone.

Right when I am grabbing it a hand goes around my waist. The person is tugging me against them so I can't get away. I am lifted off the ground and I try to hit the person behind me.

I elbow the person in the face but, it doesn't work. The person is now holding me with one arm and the other is digging in their pocket.

I try to scream but, a cloth goes over my nose and mouth and my vision starts getting blurry.

The last thing I hear is Warren say-

"I'm sorry Miss Kill."

Then, everything around me slowly starts to fade away.

-

Hey everyone I know this part is a bit short but, I swear this is just the beginning of the story and, it's going to get better

Hey everyone I know this part is a bit short but, I swear this is just the beginning of the story and, it's going to get better. The next chapter is going to be more interesting and less boring !!!

Xoxo,
          Keimoradior

Xoxo,          Keimoradior