Chapter 1

Sup dudes! Been a while. Really long while and boy do I have a treat! Recently I've gotten into Kamen Riders and man that sprung up some ideas! My other stories are still be worked as we speak, just not as much as I have a bunch of things going on. This story will be my main focus and may be one of my greatest works!

Quirks. In a world where 80% of the world is filled with superhumans. It's great to be born with a quirk, who knows what abilities you'll get and what chances you'll be given to be a pro hero in the world. Although there was a group of heroes that defied all that and went to become some of the greatest heroes and Japanese history. Kamen Riders, heroes that came from many generations who went toe to toe with villains and monsters without a quirk. Now in todays generation, none have been seen. This is the story of how I became the greatest Kamen Rider.

(Aldera Junior high)

Kagura Komuro, our main protagonist boi with short black hair that he tries to keep neat but ends up halfway wild and sea foam colored eyes. His facial features makes him look a little older but not taken serious because of his skinny frame. It was the last week of 7th grade before summer break started. The students in a particular class were chatting up a storm, going about their day and thinking up of plans to do over break until the teacher slammed a stack of papers on his desk. "You're about to enter your last year of junior high and you're spending these last few moments making conversation?!" The teacher exclaimed as the students stood quiet. Some of them didn't really pay attention. "One year away from entering high school! I have these papers right here for you guys to write about your career plans..." As he tapped the papers with his hand, he smiled and threw them in the air, "I know you lot are aiming to becoming pro heroes!" He said as the whole class showed off their quirks. Kagura on the other hand just took his phone out and started swiping through things while one of his classmates, Katsuki Bakugo started bantering about how he's going to U.A and be the first and only student from this school to enter. Our protagonist went and grabbed a career sheet from the floor and went to fill it out. Bakugo noticed this and burnt the paper up with his quirk. "Go grab another one shithead! Just know your place and understand I'll be the first-" "Yeah yeah I know Bakugo. The first to U.A high, you haven't stopped since first year of middle school."

The ash blonde hair classmate scowled and blew Kagura's desk in half with an explosion. The teacher didn't do anything but sighed. "Komuro just go grab another desk from the supply room. Bakugo do that again and you'll get detention." As Kagura stood up to leave the classroom, Bakugo frowned and sat back down, not wanting to test the waters of having detention in his school record. Kagura was walking down the hallways while still holding his career paper. He was going to write police officer or fireman. As a kid, he always fantasized of becoming a kamen rider and go pro. No one knew what happened to them. Some say they all died from powerful villains, others have said they retired and disappeared. The only remaining riders that were alive and retired was Zero-One, Thouser and Genm, although Dan Kuroto was a bugster and in prison, he couldn't age. So his game driver and gashats were locked away. Rumors have it that Grease and Rogue are still out there fighting off villains, which didn't make sense, they were only around before the fourth generation of quirks. "If only I can get my hands on a driver, I could have a fighting chance against bakugo."

(Later that day)
School was finally over and summer vacation has begun. Kagura was packing his things including his Zero-One notebook. Out of all the riders, Kagura looked up to Zero-One, a reiwa gen kamen rider that retired a few years ago as the president decided to focus on his company and technology to help the people and pro heroes in anyway that he can. As Kagura was about to put away his notebook, the blonde asshole came by along with his goons and swiped Kagura's notebook off. "What the hell Bakugo?!" The explosive user smirked and observed the notebook, "kamen riders. You're really a fan of these weaklings Juku?"