Chapter 4

"1-A...1-A...ah! Here it is!" Kagura was currently in front of the door of class 1-A that was bigger than he thought it was. He then looked to his right to see the brown hair girl running towards him all excited. "Hey you got class 1-A as well! I was really hoping you passed the entrance exam and here you are." She said as she halted right in front of him. Kagura smiled at her and said, "Great to see you again uh...what's your name?" She realized that they never introduced themselves to each other. "Oh my names Ochaco Uraraka, what's yours?" " I'm Kagura Komuro, nice to meet you."

The two opened the door and entered the classroom to see some students already in there. The successor noticed Bakugo was already arguing with a kid in glasses. He's seen him before during the the explanation in the auditorium of U.A after calling out Present Mic for not explaining about the zero pointers. "Please put your feet down, you are disgracing the students who sat here before you!" Glasses stated while Bakugo retorted back while sticking his tongue out. "Ehhh? You got a stick up your ass or something? What school did you come from anyway?" Lida backed away a little before readjusting his glasses. "I graduated from Somei academy." Bakugo smirked and made a small explosion in his hand. "Somei huh? Guess that gives me a reason to kick your prestigious ass to pieces!"

Kagura walked up to them with confidence before coming in with "Prestigious ass to pieces? Sounds kind of sus don't you think Bakugo?" The blonde turned towards Kagura with a glare and snarled at him. "What the hell are you doing here Juku? I thought I told you that I was going to be the only one from that lame school to attend here!" Kagura stood up staging before talking back to Bakugo. "Things have changed Bakugo, and one of these days you'll get a taste of your own medicine and I'll be the one to prescribe them to you." Bakugo was about to stand up and show Kagura who's boss until the door opened again and a caterpillar wormed it's way to the front of the classroom. Turning around, was what looked like a corpse in a sleeping bag. He opened up the zipper and got up while sipping the last few drops of his juice pouch. "Looks like you all got quiet in...14 seconds. You need to work on that, my name is Shouta Aizawa, I'm your home room teacher." The whole classroom stood there quietly before yelling out in disbelief. This whole caterpillar guy was going to be their home room teacher and they don't even know if he's a pro hero or just some nut job. Aizawa got up, removing his sleeping bag and took out a gym uniform. "The locker rooms have your exact size, get changed and meet me outside to the fields"

Minutes later with that explanation being low effort, the students got changed and arrived at the fields finding their teacher there. "For today, you all will take a quirk apprehension test." The students were looking at each other with worry, Ochaco having the heart to speak up first and ask the obvious. "Why? What about the ceremony and the guidance counselor meetings?" The teacher didn't seem to care and kept his back turned to the students. "We don't have time for silly events like those, if you want to be heroes. The school is notorious for the freedom in this campus." He looked back them before taking out a screen, "especially for us teachers." A few minutes go by with the teacher explaining the exercises they were going to do, Bakugo being the first to use his quirk during the test, and the threat of expelling the student that ends up in last place, things well well. The first exercise was the 50 meter dash, Kagura and Bakugo were next. Kagura went supercharged with One for All at 5% while Bakugo used his explosions to propel himself, the ofa user beat his bully by 3 seconds. The grip strength test was pretty straight forward, Kagura using 5% percent on his arm, he got about 430kgw only to be beaten by a classmate named Shoji. The standing long jump and sideway jumps were passing by like a breeze until the ball pitch came up. Ochaco got infinity while others got pretty good scores but nowhere close to Bakugo's range. Kagura was next and already had a plan in mind. He was going to use his supercharge move on his arm while also using boost to really put the ball well past the 500 meter mark. Supercharge is his go to move whenever he needs to use his whole body to fight. It allows one for all to flow through his body instead of one limb at a time. It results in better speed and mobility in exchange of punching and kicking power that you would see in just a focused limb. Boost helps increase one for all's percentage for just an instant, fast and strong enough to leave a bigger impact and not broke a bone. This does leave some pain. Kagura walks over to the circle with the ball in hand and was about to throw it until one for all was deactivated, resulting in a score of 49 meters. Kagura looked at his hand before looking back at Aizawa. "W-Wait, I swear I used my quirk but-" the teacher interrupted him after putting on some eye drops. "I erased your quirk, I observed you extra carefully and I'm noticing that you're not going all out on this test. I'm beginning to think you're not taking this seriously enough and I should already disqualify you." Aizawa softened his glare and tossed another ball at Kagura before restarting his score, "your quirk is back, get this over with."

Kagura decided to change his plan and take it one step further. He brought out 7% with all his strength before using boost to triple the power. He threw the ball with all his might and waited for his score to pop up. Aizawa showed the screen and scored 740 meters, widening his eyes just a tiny bit to show that he's impressed. "I had to use a small percentage of my quirk because I still have control over it." He said while showing his arm, swelling up slowly but still being able to move it. "I had to use about 20% on that throw" The other students were taken back by that, some thought it was just a slight strength enhancement quirk but clearly more than that. Later on after the test was done, Aizawa showed the scores, Kagura being in second place, a girl name Yaoyorozu beating him to first place. Her quirk was really interesting, she was able to create the perfect objects to help her complete each exercise. "Oh yeah, that whole expulsion thing was just a ruse to get you to do your best, the syllabus is on my desk, get changed, grab a sheet and head home for the day." Kagura was twitching his eye from that statement but decided to let it go, walking back to the locker rooms and heading home for the day, tomorrow was going to be something special.

The next day Class 1-A was in their last class of the day, most of them being excited because it was their heroics class. Some of the students were finally getting to know each other while others were still staying neutral. Kagura was twiddling with his thumbs, thinking of who was going to be the teacher for this class. Suddenly the door opened up and a large presence entered the room. All Might was wearing his silver age costume and allowed himself inside the classroom. "I have come through the door like normal!!" Some students were very excited that All Might was going to teach the class, especially Kagura because he spent months training under him. All Might stood up front and decided to start the class lecture. "Hero foundations! In this class I'll be teaching the basics of becoming heroes through various trials! To get us started, we're jumping straight through battle trials!" Kagura couldn't help but sweat a little and curse under his breathe.

"Oh shit"

Finally the battle trials. Next chapter we will finally see Kagura henshin into Zero-One :D