Chapter 5

Alright here we go. Enjoy!

Everyone was happily chatting while grabbing their suitcases. Each having their own unique costume. The thing it, Kagura doesn't have an official costume for himself, he only wrote down that he wanted some dark grey cargo pants, a navy blue shirt and black running shoes. He forgot to ask Mr. Hiden for the driver and the Progrise key and for some reason, he believe in a higher power because Izu walked in the classroom with a small suitcase in her hand. The other students looked at her curiously, all wondering who was she and what's she doing here. Izu bowed to Kagura and handed him the suitcase, "The president would like to apologize to you as he forgot to hand this in with the rest of your costume. Good luck with your class activities." And with that, Izu walked out of the classroom after bowing to All Might.

"Remember this! The costumes that you bring to the battlefield is very important, ladies and gentlemen! Keep this in mind!" One by one, every student walked out each in their own costumes. Noticeably Bakugo had grenade gauntlets, that other guy named Lida had a suit of knight armor and Ochaco had a skintight suit. Kagura came out with his costume but what was sticking out was the new Zero-One driver that was strapped around his waist. "You all look very cool in your costumes! Time for the battle trials! Show me what you got!" After a brief explanation of what the objective was going to be, everyone was put into teams of two which were randomly picked. Kagura was paired up with Ochaco and unfortunately we're going up against Lida and Bakugo. (The teams are the same as in the original)

All Might and the rest of the class were in another room watching the first team do battle. Kagura and Ochaco were outside coming up with a plan while the villain team were setting up inside. "Okay hero team! You have 15 minutes to either defeat the villains or capture the bomb! Failure to do that will result in victory for the villains! Start!" Kagura opened the doors and let Ochaco inside first before closing it. "Okay, remember Bakugo may rush in here and aim for me. You'll go ahead and hold off Lida until I get to you." Ochaco nodded and stood next to the successor. Suddenly as Kagura already knew why was going to happen, Bakugo jumped in front of them and tried to blast them away. Kagura grabbed Ochaco and side kicked Bakugo in the chest with 4% ofa to push him away. "Knew you would do that Bakugo, guess you really want to tear me apart, still sus." Bakugo snarled but smirked at the statement. "I have a lot of questions for Juku, and I'm gonna make you suffer while you answer to me!" Just like that Bakugo rushed towards them with his right hand crackling, Kagura pushed Ochaco to the stairs. "Go Uraraka! I'll be behind you!" The brown haired girl nodded and ran up the stairs and disappeared. That left Kagura to finally face his bully from middle school. He took a deep breathe and brought out his Progrise key, "Lets settle this, there's only one person that can stop you Bakugo." He pointed at himself with his thumb and smiled. "And it's me!" "Damn you you quirkless freak!" Bakugo blasted forward to attack Kagura until the successor pressed the button on his Progrisekey.

Jump! Authorize.

Suddenly up above a satellite shot down a beam towards the building and a mechanical grasshopper appeared in front of Kagura and headbutt Bakugo away. The grasshopper started jumping around creating small cracks on the spots it lands. Kagura opened up the key before inserting it in the driver as he smiled before saying the famous phrase, "Henshin!"

Progrise! Jump To-bia ga rise! Rising Hopper! A jump to the sky turns into a rider kick.