Chapter 7

Sup peeps, let's get this started. I am late

Kagura started waking up while groaning from the pain he was feeling in his chest. Beside him was the driver and his Progrise keys on a table. "So you're finally up after like...34 hours?" Kagura jumped a little and looked to his left to see Mr. Hiden and Izu sitting down next to him. "Mr. Hiden? What're you doing here? Wait where are we?"

"The nurses office of your school. I saw on the news what happened and immediately went to check up on you. What exactly happened to you?"
Kagura frowned and kept his head down. After beating Bakugo at the trial of battle, he felt more confident with himself. Then he got beaten by another rider. "The villains, apparently I'm not the only rider that was in there. They also had one of their own." The president nodded at Kagura to keep going. "It was Genm, he was really strong and took my punches like they were nothing." "Genm? How is he back? Dan Kuroto hasn't been seen in years and even then he wouldn't be a villain anymore." Kagura shook his head and grabbed the driver off the table and took a good look at it. "I don't think it was Kuroto, this guy sounded younger to me and he would've announced himself because of his cockiness."

"I couldn't beat him at all, even with biting shark." Kagura said as he closed his eyes. Aruto on the other hand snapped his head back at his successor and widened his eyes. "You used biting shark to fight Genm?! No wonder you lost!" Kagura looked up in confusion, "eh?" "Each Progrise key corresponds with one for all within a certain percentage. Rising hopper pushes you to 10% which is your most balanced form. Biting shark on the other hand only allows 8% in aquatic environments, if you fight on dry land you'll only bring out 3%." Kagura smacked his forehead and sighed at his decision making skills. It was no wonder he felt like he wasn't going all out. Using rising hopper would've gave him a better chance at winning. "So what happens now?"

"Now? We wait. Apparently your school is giving you and your class a few days off from the attack. Use this time to figure out new fighting methods with the two keys." Kagura nodded as the president of Hiden Intelligence got up and wen for the exit. He looked back at his successor and gave him some last information before leaving. "When you come back to class, All Might wants to speak with you about something important."

Meanwhile the U.A staff were having a meeting about the attack. Detective Tsukauchi was with them to talk about the villains that stood out to them. Apparently Shigaraki nor was the black mist villain shown in any records. Snipe decided to shorten up the summary, "So you're saying we got nothing to continue with. By the time this Shigaraki guy heals up from the bullet wounds, he's going to attack again." All Might was thinking out loud so Nezu decided to ask him about his thoughts, "This came to my mind for a second but think about it, any other plan they would've come up with would've be thrown out the window. These guys were so confident about this attack but let's forget about this for a second. This Shigaraki character didn't reveal anything about his quirk but more of that Nomu thing that I fought. When things didn't go his way, he would get a temper tantrum, he takes pride in his Nomu like some sort of prized possession which lets me know that Shigaraki sees things like a game, like a Man-Child."

Nezu thought about it for a minute before smiling softly and put his paws on the table. "A Man-Child...if you look at it differently, he's just like our students. If given the proper quirk training, he would've had so much potential. Perhaps he were to help him...of course that's too naive for me."

"Sports festival?!" Kirishima cried out loud and yelled out, "I keep forgetting that this is an actual school!" Kaminari raised his hand and questioned the decision, "Wait but if we do this sports festival, wouldn't that give the villains the chance to attack us again?" Aizawa was wrapped in bandages like a mummy but spoke up, "Going ahead with the sports festival will let the people know that a mere villain attack won't phase us. The police presence will multiply 5 times than normal." "I wonder if any Riders will be watching...heh who knows maybe I'll be scouted by one." Kagura thought as Aizawa went on with the explanation. "Our sports festival is the biggest event in Japan. The top heroes will be watching you students to see if they want to scout you. You get one chance a year, three chances to show them what you can do."