Chapter 21

"I love you" Jongin whispered.

Kyungsoo was happy that his head was turned away at that moment because he could swear his face was a tomato. It took his everything to not smile like an idiot. About ten minutes of silence past and he wasn't sure if Jongin was asleep. He wanted to check but didn't want Jongin to catch him looking.

"Me too"

"Hm?"

"I love you, too"

Jongins slight smile on his face dropped and he stared at Kyungsoo for a while. Admiring everything. From his cute little button nose, to his owl-like eyes that reminded him of Mort the penguin from that English movie, Madagascar, to his heart shaped lips.

"Stop looking at me!" Kyungsoo wailed and covered his face with his hands. Jongin laughed and tried to pull Kyungsoo's hands away. "Stop!"

"Hyung, you're cute"

"Shut up, Jongin. You're an idiot"

"I love you"

"I love you, too"

Jongin smiled in victory, because that's the second time Kyungsoo told him he loved him in the space of fifteen minutes. He stood up and pulled Kyungsoo up with him, walking over to his bed and plopping down on it. Thank god it was Queen sized so they could both squeeze in.

Jongin lay down and motioned for Kyungsoo to lie down next to him. Kyungsoo obliged and lay down, barely touching his body off Jongins. Kyungsoo closed his eyes and got ready to sleep when Jongin wrapped his arms around him and pulled him into a bare but warm and toned chest. Kyungsoo was tense at first, but relaxed after a minute and smiled.

"I'm not tired" Jongin said and let out a breathy laugh.

"Neither am I" Kyungsoo whispered.

"Can we lie here for a while and maybe go to Luhans room after? It's still only ten and it's Friday" Jongin asked and nuzzled his nose into Kyungsoos head of hair, which was soft and silky.

"Yeah, okay"

---------

"I really wanna kiss the creator of ramen" Jongdae said in a daze as he sighed with content. He picked up his chopsticks and began eating the wonderfully prepared ramen infront of him.

"Momofuku Ando is the creator of ramen" Luhan deadpanned .

"I want to kiss Momofuku Ando"

"He's been dead for like, six years"

"EVERYTIME I FALL IN LOVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS" Jongdae cried out dramatically and slumped his shoulders. Minseok laughed at his best friends idioticness and pat his back.

"There there, I'm sure he would've wanted to kiss you too" Minseok said comfortingly. Jongdae was beginning to smile again.

"Yeah, if he wasn't dead"

"GODDAMMIT LUHAN"

Luhan snickered and used his chopsticks to put some ramen into his bowl. They were in his and Minseoks shared room just chilling out and watching random variety shows that were airing and some old classics that they liked.

There was a knock on the door so Luhan decided to answer. As he swung the door open, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Jongin were standing there.

"What are you guys doing here?" Luhan asked curiously while arching a brow. Everyone walked straight in and sat beside the other two whilst Kyungsoo decided to walk in slowly to explain.

"We got bored and your room seemed most interesting" Kyungsoo stated. Luhan nodded his head and used his hands to gesture over to the others. Baekhyun sat next to Jongdae on Minseoks bed and Chanyeol sat on the floor beside where Luhan was sitting. Kyungsoo grabbed a beanbag and pulled it over to Jongin, who was also sitting on a beanbag.