Chapter 23

Kyungsoo was tired. Extreamly. He kept waking up during the night because of his headache. So now he's walking the hallways, sagging his shoulders and yawning every ten minutes.

He was about to turn a corner when he heard Jongins name being said from an empty classroom. He stopped in his tracks and took two steps back so he was at the door to listen.

"No way" One of them said, shock evident in their voice.

"Way. It's Kim Jongin, are you that shocked?" Another asked.

Kyungsoo knocked on the open door to the classroom and two heads looked up to see him there.

"I'm sorry, but what was that you said?" Kyungsoo asked curiously.

The two boys looked at each other before turning back to Kyungsoo. One had orange hair while the other had dark brown. Kyungsoo recognised them, they were in his Biology class. Ravi and Hongbin

"Kim Jongin has been sleeping around with Kystal Jung." Hongin informed. Kyungsoo looked at them in confusion.

"Krystal who?"

"Jung. She goes to Soeul arts accademy for girls" Ravi answered. Kyungsoo's mouth opened slightly.

Kyungsoo wasn't usually one to believe rumours. But through his years of high school he learned that a lot of rumours were true. They had to come from somewhere right? And even though Kyungsoo would've usually believed something like this before he knew Jongin, and Jongin wasn't like that.

"Do you have proof to back that up?"

"Do we need proof? It's Jongin. He's hooked up with half the girls in that school" Ravi said and rolled his eyes. Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"We mean" Hongbin started "That he's pretty much a man whore that sleeps with anything and you're telling us we need proof about him sleeping with Krystal, which is obvious"

Now that Kyungsoo thought of it, Baekhyun did say Jongin had sex with a lot of people. And Jongin certainly looked like the type, but while he was dating someone? No way. But Kyungsoo can't be sure.

"Oh" was all Kyungsoo could say. He opened to mouth to ask for more details when someone suddenly grabbed hold of his wrist.

"Is your ass jealous of how much shit comes out of your mouth?" he heard someone say from behind him.

Kyungsoo turned around to see Luhan, a firm hold on the youngers wrist. He looked angry and was narrowing his eyes at the two boys.

"Oh! Luhan" Ravi exclaimed nervously. He looked around. "Did you.. Hear any of that?"

"Yes, I did. You two should know better than to spread rumours." Luhan lectured. Hongbin rolled his eyes.

"Oh please, you know half the shit going around this school aren't just rumours. And this one is believable enough so-"

"I may love to shop, Hongbin but I'm not buying your bullshit. Jongin is different now and it's about time everyone gets that into their heads. Also, he's dating this boy here so you can spread the word and get those rumours to stop instantly. Got it?"

The two boys nodded their heads and looked shocked. Kyungsoo blushed after them finding out about him dating Jongin and before he knew it he was being dragged out of the classroom.

"Luhan, did they know Jongin?" Kyungsoo asked as soon as they were at the end of the hall.

"Yeah. He used to be friends with them." Luhan answered.