What Happened To Moon?..

Qibli and Moon were flying over seas when a storm hit. The storm came with lightning and fog. Qibli thought that he was with Moon, but he didn't see her beside him. Moon had vanished.

Qibli shouted, "MOON WHERE ARE YOU?!" No response. He kept trying, but he never got a response. Qibli went to alert his friends. "Moon has vanished and I don't know where she went!" said Qibli worriedly.

"You.. LOST MOON?!" shouted Winter.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! WE-WE WERE FLYING OVER THE OCEAN WHEN A STORM HIT!" shouted Qibli.

"I-I I'll help you look for her," said Turtle.

"Thanks.," replied Qibli. They all went to search for moon. Turtle soon used his animus magic to see where Moon was. They saw that she was close to where they were right now. They went to find her.. They saw nothing. Turtle swam down and looked for her. At least 10 minutes later, Turtle came back with Moon.. She had no pulse..

"This.. This can't be happening..," said Winter and Qibli.

"I- no.. She can't be- no..GOD.," said Qibli. At this point they were all in tears. They all went home. Qibli and Winter took a few days to recover from Moon's death. They all went to Moon's funeral. Most dragons were to devastated to talk. They all just cried and cried.

A few days later, "It's okay Winter.. She'd in a better place now.," said Qibli. But saying that made Qibli cry even more. "I promise it's okay.. We still have each other and our friends.," said Qibli.

"WE CAN'T EVEN USE MAGIC TO GET HER BACK," Winter said in sobs.

"I know, but w-we can remember the memories we had with her..," said Qibli. Qibli thought if maybe he'd been a better boyfriend then he would've made sure Moon wouldn't have died. They still cried for hours. Sobbing their hearts away.

Qibli invited Winter over for dinner to make Winter feel better. Winter said, "Hello.. I'm here."

"You actually came!" said Qibli.

"Yeah..," replied Winter. They talked about memories and said how good they were. They gulfed down food of all sorts. Qibli even bought polar bears for Winter. In these fast few days Qibli felt like he loved Winter.. More than friends.