Confessing Feelings

Months later...

It was one of those days that was just perfect. The sun, the grass, the food, etc. Qibli was excited today. Today he was going to confess his feelings for Winter. Qibli hoped that Winter would except his feeling and become his boyfriend.
           Qibli went to the forest and happily hunted for food. He happily flew in the air. Qibli was so excited to confess his feelings because he thought Winter loved him too. In the past when they were talking one time he thought he saw Winter blush.
       Some hours later, Qibli when to meet Winter at the Sanctuary. Qibli soon got there and he waited on Winter. Qibli was kind of nervous. His heart was beating fast. Winter came out and met Qibli. "I have something to tell you, Winter."
"What?"said Winter.
Qibli suddenly said, "Ireallyreallyreallyreallylikeyou!"
Winter said, "I-I love you too!"
"Wait really? YAY!!!" said Qibli happily. They proceeded to kiss. Then Qibli said, "C'mon let's go talk!"
"Okay!" said Winter. They went to hunt together and they'd talk about life. When they got back Winter said, "Bye!"
Qibli said, "Bye!" Qibli kissed Winter goodbye. Qibli started home. When Qibli got home he was so happy. Qibli blushed and he felt a rush of happiness. Qibli was surprised that Winter said yes. Qibli loved Winter so much. He thought about Moon. Qibli thought maybe Moon would be happy for him because he's happy. Qibli blushed when he thought of Winter. Qibli fell asleep happily.