A Rosey-Date

The next day after Winter taught the dragonets he went to find Qibli. After Winter found Qibli he said, "Qibli- want to go on a date?-"
"YESSS!" exclaimed Qibli.
Winter said, "Tonight?.."
"Sure!" said Qibli.
"Okay meet me by the closest waterfall from here at 7:00 P.M," said Winter.
"Okay!!" said Qibli. They both went home with feelings of joy. At 6:00 P.M. Winter bought roses and placed them around the place they are going to eat on. He lit candles and put some more decorations there. Then, Winter caught all kinds of prey. He set the prey with the same prey.
          At 7 P.M. Qibli was there. Qibli was surprised to see all the decorations. Qibli said, "This is beautiful!"
"Here," said Winter. Winter handed Qibli all sorts of flowers in a bouquet.
Qibli said, "Thank you so much!!" Qibli took the flowers. Qibli also said, "I got you something.." Qibli handed Winter a balloon and a box that contained a bracelet that matched Qibli's.
"Matching bracelets! A balloon!" exclaimed Winter. Winter put on the bracelet. He said, "You spoil me too much."
"I do not spoil you! You deserve it!   Anyways, how about we eat?" said Qibli.
"Alright," said Winter not wanting to fight. Qibli and Winter talked about all sorts of stuff. Like humans, animals, and what they hate.
         "That was gooood. I'm stuffed," said Qibli.
"Yeah, me too," said Winter
"Well I'll see you tomorrow! Love youuuu!" said Qibli.
Winter blushed and said, "I love you too." Qibli kisses Winter a goodbye. Winter blushed even more, he was practically purple.
     At night Winter drifted off to sleep thinking of how cute Qibli is. In his dream he saw Qibli with a rose in his mouth. The dream Qibli moved toward Winter and dropped the rose between his talons. Winter blushed. They moved toward the cliff that had a great view of the ocean. They never said a word, but they blushed and blushed.
     Winter woke up and said, "Whoa.. That dream was strange.." Winter thought of Qibli and blushed. He said, "God I love Qibli so muchhhh."