Sunsets And Candles

Winter soon woke up and saw Qibli on his bed with him and he blushed. Winter nudged Qibli awake. Winter saw Qibli blush "Good morning," said Winter.
"Morning," replied Qibli. They were both still tired. They both got up and ate leftovers from the party. They talked and talked. They drank leftover drinks too.
           The next monty in the afternoon, Winter was doodling on paper scrolls. Qibli walked in and Winter his the paper scroll quickly. "Hey! I have a supriseee for youuuuu!" said Qibli.
"Okay," said Winter.
"C'mon!" said Qibli. Winter walked toward Qibli. Qibli put the blindfold on Winter. Winter felt Qibli take his arm. Qibli led the way as Winter walked awkwardly. Qibli said, "We're hereee!"
"Wow.. Why do you spoil me," said Winter. The place was a dinner beside the sunset.
"Welll I got you a present!" exclaimed Qibli.
Winter said, "Alright." Qibli gave Winter the present. Winter opened the present and got a candle shaped like Winter. "Anddd.. I'm guessing this is me as a candle?"
Qibli replied, "Yep!" They lit the candle and watched the sunset and ate. Qibli put his head on Winter's shoulder. Winter blushed even more. They watched the sunset till nighttime.
         A bit later, they saw a shooting star. "Let's make a wish!!!!" said Qibli excitedly.
"Okay," said Winter. Winter wished to propose to Qibli on their 2nd anniversary of dating. "Done," said Winter.
"Alright!" exclaimed Qibli. They said goodbye and they kissed goodbye. Winter flew home. He blushed thinking about Qibli. 
        Winter got home and slept. This time his dream was about him proposing to Qibli, but Moon steps in and says, "Why? Why him? He should be proposing to ME! IM BETTER THAN YOU." Winter couldn't speak in the dream, but he woke up sweaty not understanding his dream at all.