Birthday Party

Qibli was flying over the desert heading to a shop. Qibli thought that maybe Winter would like some nice little gifts with a huge party! Qibli bought a blue crystal-like earring for Winter. He bought a box to put the earring in.
         A bit later Qibli started working on the party decorations. He found some nice blue decorations. He worked on setting up the party. He thought that balloons should be here 100%.
        Qibli finished setting up the decorations, so he started on the food. He bought pineapple, fruits of all kinds, fish, etc. He also made some drinks like blueberry & strawberry juice.
       Qibli said, "That took foreverrrrr! Now time to invite everyoneeeee!!" He started sending invitations and telling people. An hour later everyone was gathered there and they were all waiting on Winter. Winter came in and they all said, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WINTER!!"
Winter looked suprised to Qibli.
"You should really not spoil me, guys," said Winter.
Qibli said, "But it was your birthday!! I had tooooo!"  Winter looked kinda happy. Qibli said, "LETS PARTYYYY!!" They all grabbed drinks and food of all kinds. Kinkajou talked to some other rainwings while Turtle talked to Qibli and Winter.
        A little bit later Qibli said, TIME TO OPEN GIFTSSSSS!"
"Okay," said Winter rolling his eyes. Winter first opened Qibli's gift and said, "Thank you for the amazing earring." Winter put on the earring. Qibli was very excited that night. He watched Winter open all the presents.
       After the party Qibli kissed Winter on the lips. Qibli said, "I'm tired..." Qibli yawned. Qibli fell asleep in Winter's arms.
Winter said, "Aww. Might as well just lay him on my bed.." Winter put Qibli on his bed. Winter was also very tired. Winter fell asleep on the bed too.
      It was practically evening when Qibli woke up. Qibli woke up first. Qibli blushed seeing Winter asleep on his arm. Qibli tried to move his arm, but he couldn't. Then, Qibli just kissed Winter's head. Qibli just went back to sleep.