Comformation

Betty's pov
I woke up and was instantaneous taken aback by where I was then I remembered why I was here and that I would be going to the doctors to find out if it was true was I really pregnant so I pulled out a purple floral lace dress with black flats my triable necklace and my hair tied back like always.

I walked down stairs to see that Cheryl is still asleep so I go into the kitchen to see what I could make for breakfast and I ended up settling on eggs with bacon and some bread I made enough for Cheryl, Nana blossom and of course me

I walked down stairs to see that Cheryl is still asleep so I go into the kitchen to see what I could make for breakfast and I ended up settling on eggs with bacon and some bread I made enough for Cheryl, Nana blossom and of course me. By the time Cheryl came down I was just finishing up and was about to go get her she walked into the kitchen and said "You didn't have to do this I would have." I looked at her and she was in her red thigh high boots with her white criss cross top and red shorts and she looks amazing. "I woke up and was hungry then I so I came down here to see what there was and decided to make eggs so I made enough for everyone." With that she looked at me and said "Ok but we need to talk a week after graduation I'm going to host a final pool party for our class before everyone starts to leave and you need to be there wear a cute two piece Bikini so that everyone sees you stomach before you start to show so they don't question it when you don't wanna swim or want to hide." And I sat down taking in what she said then I look back at her she sat down when I wasn't looking and I nod and say "Ok but if Jug tried to talk to me I'm leaving I can't be in a conversation with him and if I am I know that I will tell him which is the last thing that I want to do because I don't want to lose my baby I can't lose my baby Cheryl I love my baby so much and if I lose my baby to jug I don't know if I could handle it." I started to have a panic attack and Cheryl looked at me and said "Hey he has to be there but you will not let him know because if he comes near you I will personally be his living hell he may still be my serpent king but he hurt his queen because you forget you are the serpent queen and even if y'all split up he can never take that away from you. Do you understand?" I looked up at her through tears and nod my head and with that we eat breakfast and then we go to the living room to talk when we want to have the get together with the class so I start by saying "I hope you know I don't have a bathing suit with me I didn't think to pack one but let's do in in two weeks so I'm for sure not going to be showing by then and I want to get some bigger clothes for when I start showing so I can hide it if I have to go out but before my appointment we are going to have to go to pops I'm craving a milkshake." She looked at me and say "Getting you a bathing suit will be no problem we can go and get after the appointment and also a coverup for the pool side. And why don't we go to pops now it's not like they can tell you where you can and can't go." I look at her and say "That's true so I don't know why but it feels like it belongs to jug and we don't have to be at the appointment for two hours so what will we do just sit in a booth at pops the entire time and chat?" With that she stood up and said "Yeah he needs to see he didn't brake you even if it isn't true you are so much stronger." So with that I nodded and we went to pops it took us about 15 minutes to get there but when we walked in there he was with Veronica and Archie who are holding hands so I turn to Cheryl and then I feel nauseous so I run to the bathroom in pops with Cheryl on my heels when I got there I emptied my stomach all the while Cheryl is rubbing back and telling "It's ok let it all out it will make you feel better." And then Veronica walks in and ask "What's wrong B?" And I say "Go away it's all your fault I lost jug and now I'm dealing with a bowl blockage that is marking me throw up and I do t need you pity." With that she walks away and Cheryl can see that I'm about to cry and she say "hey don't cry let's get to a booth get you a milkshake and then we go see if your little one is health and happy which we know is all that it will be." With that we walked out and sat at a booth waiting for pop to come and get our order and when he does I get my usual vanilla milkshake while Cheryl gets a strawberry one and we start to talk and laugh up until Jughead comes up to the table so I grab Cheryl's hand and she knows I need help. "You need to leave she's happy and you won't let her be and any way we have to go Betty has a doctors appointment to see what is wrong with her and she doesn't need any stress from you so leave." And he did then I pay the bill and we head to the hospital for my appointment we will find out if I'm truly pregnant so when we get there I go and check in and I fill out the forms and then go back for my appointment and they draw some blood and after about 15 minutes and the doctor comes in and say "Ms. Copper you are indeed pregnant would you like to get a ultrasound and see how far along you are." I look at Cheryl and she grabs my hand and I look back at the doctor and say "Yes I would like that very much." She goes and gets the ultrasound machine and then he puts some jell on my stomach and he puts the wand on my stomach and moves it till he sees the baby and he say "there's the baby and it looks like you about 4 weeks pregnant."

I see my baby and I start to cry and I say "thank you is there anyway I could get a copy of that?" And he's says "of course here you go" and with that I get off the table and I leave the hospital holding a picture of my baby and I am in love with ...

I see my baby and I start to cry and I say "thank you is there anyway I could get a copy of that?" And he's says "of course here you go" and with that I get off the table and I leave the hospital holding a picture of my baby and I am in love with my baby. After that we go to the store and get me some maternity clothing as well as some baggy clothing and a bathing suit. We went home ate supper and went to sleep today was better then yesterday and it's getting better every day.