Help her please

Betty's Pov
The drive was long and James was following in his car while I had mine connected to the uhaul I was driving with Forest by my side and it wasn't until 3 hours later that we arrived at the house we would be living in with that we started to get things moved in and once we had everything off of the truck we returned it and when we got back to the house I went and made sure to unpack all of Forest room and help him get it all organized and where he wanted it before i heard stomach started to rumble and he told me "Mommy I'm hungry." I looked at the time and say it was near dinner so I decided to tell him "how about I go get something from my favorite diner when I was growing up and then we eat it will be a burger and fries with a milkshake does that sound good baby?" He looks at me then say "can I get a chocolate milkshake." I look at him and smile and say "of course you can baby." With that I grabbed my keys and phone and headed to pops where I have not been since the day I left. I drove the short drive and walked in and pulled my hoodie down because my hair would hide my neck and then I go up to pop and say "hey pop I would like three burgers and fries one strawberry shake one chocolate shake and one vanilla shake please." He writes that all down then looks up and say "Betty copper as I live and breath it is good to see you again but what brings you back?" I look at him and say "work because I will be running the Riverdale a branch of the fbi I just got into town and had a craving for one of your burgers." He smiled and said "congratulations" with that he went to the back when I heard the beep ring and then a gasp and some one say "B is that you." Only one person in the world would on a normal basis call me B and that was V as I turn around I see that it is her and Archie and that she is pregnant and I say "Omg V your pregnant what that is so amazing." She just stairs at me and says "I have missed you but what are you doing back we have to hang out together soon and you missed it me and Archie we got married I wanted you to be my maid of honor but I didn't know how to contact you and even if I did I don't think you would reply I missed you so much B." I took a breath and said "I missed you to and that's amazing but I have to get back to my house with this see you soon." With that I left pops and went home but when I got there James just said "where the hell did you go?" I flinched because he was yelling at me and I whispered loud enough for both of us to hear "I went to get food" he apparently didn't like that I didn't tell him I left because the next thing I know is he is hitting and punching me and when I fall to the floor he starts to kick me that's when I see Forest and he runs outside.
Forest pov
He is hitting mommy again I need to get help so I run out side and I see a group of people in ground of our house and I run to them crying "Please you have to help he is hurting my mommy please help my mommy." That is when a man with a beanie leans down and say "who is hurting your mommy and where?" And I look at him and say "mommy's fiancé and he is in the house" he looks at his friends a girl with light brown hair except for the parts that are pink a man's with brown hair and another man with brown hair but they all have to same jacket on and with that he tells me "hey can you take us to your mom?" I nod my head and run to the house and open the door to see mommy with her head bleeding when they rush in the woman goes to hold my mom and the others go and get James.
Betty's pov
Jughead. Tony. Sweat pea. Fangs. Are the people I see rush through the door and tony comes over to me and when she seas who I am she gasps and whispers "Betty is that you?" I nod and look at my son who is so much of his father and I need him to know so after sweat pea and fangs have James restrained and have called the cops on him and an ambulance for me I hear tony say "Jug it- it is Betty she is his mom he has been hurting her she has bruises on her neck like he has tried to choke her." As she says all of this I cry thinking that I am about to have to tell him and with all the steantgh that I have I call out to him "Jug Juggie is that you?" I say between gasps and he bends down next to me and looks at me with concern in his eyes and say "yeah Betts it is it's me." I then look at him and I can feel that I'm about to lose consensus so I say with what little strength that I have left "take care of our baby promise me." And with that I lose consensus
Jugheads pov
Did she just say our baby that's when I remembered the little boy but he can't be mine can he but I ask him anyways "hey what's your name" he looks at me and "everyone calls me Forest but that's not my actual name mommy only calls me by it when I did something bad it Forsythe Pendleton Jones 4." I look at the others this boy is my son he has my name and I never knew she would have had to been pregnant all of that last summer why didn't she tell me. I can tell the others are looking at me and I see tony look at me and say "Jug you good?" I turn to her and was about to open my mouth when we heard the sirens coming and so I quickly said "yeah just a little shocked but it's not about me it's about betts let's get her help." We watched as they loaded her in the ambulance as I took my son into my arms and followed them getting in the back of the ambulance as they drive to the hospital.

You can never out run your pastजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें