𝐏𝐓 𝟐𝟎 | 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

─── ˚⋆┊͙.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅. ┊͙ ⋆˚  ───

Amado has kept an eye on Rosario
without her knowing and finds out
that Rosario's shared more than enough
time with Ramon, a surprise visit
worries Rosario.

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 : 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐬 𝐝𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐚 - 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞

Sunday at around 5pm Graciela finally made the way out of her home in Tijuana, she dressed in a brown Jaguar print dress. The female got into her car and put the volume up as a 1991 Timbiriche song played in the radio.

She drove down the busy streets in a 1992 white Chevrolet Corvette

Perla and Graciela were closer than they'd ever been, Rosario stopped speaking to perla in realization she stood where Graciela stood. Needless to mentioned Graciela saw rosario as what she proved herself to be ... una descarada, But perla thought differently, she saw the entire scene unfold in front of her eyes and honestly, She was worried for Rosario.

"Ya viste?" (Seen this yet?) Graciela stepped into the downtown restaurant, she tossed a newspaper onto the table in front of perla.

The headlines targeted Arturo again, he was called out as a fake, a corrupt and was suspected to be part of a new plan. What did it mean? He had to fix his shit up or else he wouldn't be of use to the Arellanos and that only meant he could disappear, but not only
him ... Rosario too, the news brought contentment to Graciela who believed Rosario deserved it.

Perla read over the short summary then sighed and looked up at her friend "Is it true?" ... "I mean ... his dad was responsible with the position I don't get why-"

Graciela rolled her eyes and interrupted as she sat across from her friend "you think it's not? ... rosario was used as a distraction, they ran out of ideas for her and now everything is coming into light and it's all coming downhill " she sounded satisfied "I heard she's been hanging with the princess daughter of a New York real estate agent ... guy owns almost half of New York" she folded up the newspaper again "fitting though ... two little spoiled New York brats coming together"