𝐏𝐓 𝟒𝟏 | 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎,𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎,𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎

─── ˚⋆┊͙.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅. ┊͙ ⋆˚  ───

Ismael gets romantic with
Rosario by proving his
interest in her as she expands
her career and celebrates its
Prosperity.

The sudden ring of a doorbell announced for someone at the door, Rosario stepped up to the door unlocking it from the inside and opening it up yet nobody stood behind it

The girl looked down noticing a bouquet of yellow roses placed on the floor ... her heart dropped the moment her vulnerable mind played a trick on her, it almost felt like a trigger, of course she'd received yellow roses from Amado in the past.

"Rosario, Quien es?" (Rosario, who is it?) Frida called out curiously from inside the hotel suite

The question broke Rosario out of the triggering flashbacks "No es nadie ... es algo que llego" (It's no one ... got something delivered tho) she carefully leaned down picking up the light wrapped in brown gift paper bouquet, a white tiny card stuck out through the many roses.

Frida began to approach the door, her eyes widened at the sight of the bouquet ... the enthusiasm in her smile almost made it seem like she was the one expecting a surprise "Que lindas! De quien?" (They're so pretty! Who're they from?) she opened her arms up ready to take the bouquet from her friend

Still taken back, Rosario lightly shrugged finally looking away from the triggering gift "No se, me imagino que de Damián..." (I don't know, I guess Damian must've sent them...)

Frida immediately shook her head keeping a stare on the delicate flowers "No ... estos son gustos de hombre humilde, son del otro ... a ver, abre el sobresito!" (No ... this is the taste of a much more humble man, they're from the other one ... come on, open up the little card!)

Even though curiosity was bothering Rosario, so was the aching knot in the pit of her stomach, afraid yet hopeful to hear from the one and only man in her mind and heart.

The heavy and stubborn beating of her heart made her hands shake, she let out a soft sigh before finally removing the small card from the tiny envelope it came in and reading over the written message "Son de Ismael" (They're from Ismael) she might've felt some type of relief but disappointment at the same time not to mention how the males intention was becoming too obvious, he was once again trying his luck.