Cruisin' On Through

I went back home and told my parents about my errand that Prof. Sycamore had asked of us.

Mom:"Aww, another adventure so soon? Well, you are an adult and a champion so it shouldn't be a problem. But remember, east or west, home is best!"

Dad:"She stole that from a magazine for moms."

"And how do you know that?"

Dad:"I tried to see if there were any tips and tricks I need to know about women."

He was then hit upside the head by said magazine which caused me to laugh.

"Right. Be seeing you."

I left the house and went onto Route 2 where Shauna and Serena were waiting for me.

Shauna:"(Y/n), come teach us how to catch Pokemon!"

"You serious?"

Serena:"Learning from a pro is the best option we have."

"Ugh, fine. Here, give me a Poke Ball."

Shauna nodded and handed me one. I stepped into the grass and a wild Pokemon attacked.

 I stepped into the grass and a wild Pokemon attacked

"First step is to weaken it. Jiraiya, use Pound."

He nodded before running up to the Fletchling and bopped it on the head. It cried out in pain and attacked back.

"Next step is to throw the ball."

I spun a ball on my finger before throwing it and catching the Pokemon. After the successful catch, Jiraiya glowed like he just got stronger.

"Woah, that's new."

Serena:"My parents said that whenever you battle or catch a Pokemon, your own gets stronger."

"That's good to know. I'll give this one a nickname too."

I checked it with the dex and saw that it was a girl.

"I'll call you Ravel."

Shauna:"Awesome! I can't wait to catch lots of cute Pokemon!"

Serena:"Here, I'll share some Poke Balls with you two."

She gave us 10 balls each and went on ahead. I followed after as Shauna walked around in the grass. I battled a trainer before entering Santalune Forest.

?:"Wait!"

I turned and watched as Shauna caught up with me.

Shauna:"Let's walk together. I hope you don't mind."

"I don't mind."

She pumped her fist which caused me to laugh as we walked around the forest together. I trained up Ravel and found some potions along the way.

Shauna:"So (Y/n), what was your time in Unova like exactly?"

Many memories ran through my mind. The time when I caught Anubis, the time I first kissed Roxie, the time Hugh and I fought off Plasma grunts, and when I fought Iris, Cynthia, and Hilda.