Valerie: The Fairy Maiden

I awoke feeling well-rested and stretched out. I let out a loud yawn and scratched my back.

"Better get a move on."

I got up and bought some potions and repels before leaving the Pokemon Center. I walked around the city and bumped into a hex maniac who gave me the Mega Stone for Gengar. Gengarite. I thanked her and kept walking around and found a café. I went in to get some food to wake me up.

I ate good and finally set out for the gym. I walked inside and Clyde stopped me.

Clyde:"Hey champ in the making, thus gym is one giant dollhouse. Each warp panel leads you to a different room. Fairy types resist bug, fighting, and dark type moves. But you can beat them with steel or poison type moves."

"Thanks."

I stepped on a warp panel and began battling trainers before I inevitably reached Valerie. She saw me and did a light bow.

Valerie:"Oh, if it isn't a young trainer

Valerie:"Oh, if it isn't a young trainer... So you've flown all the way through my gym, fluttering down to me on a fortunate wind. Then I suppose you have earned yourself the right to a battle, as a reward for your efforts. I am Valerie, who leads this Fairy type gym. I hope your visit will prove entertaining to you."

"Yeah let's hope so."

Valerie:"The elusive Fairy types may appear frail as a breeze and delicate as a bloom, but they are strong."

She started off with a Mawile and I sent out Gaara.

Valerie:"A dragon type to lead off the fight. Interesting."

"Yeah but since dragons can't even touch fairies it'd be dumb to use one. But it's not dumb to use a ground type! Dig!"

Valerie:"Quick! Use Crunch!"

Mawile leaped at Gaara, but he burrowed beneath the ground quickly. He started circling around Mawile with his fin sticking out. He then closed in on her and burst from the ground and sliced her.

"Booyah!"

Gaara:"Garchomp!"

He landed on the ground and let out a happy cry.

Valerie:"Well played. Go! Mr. Mime!"

"Get back Gaara. Go! Yamato!"

Valerie:"Reflect!"

"Swords Dance!"

Mr. Mime set up a barrier and Yamato spun around.

Valerie:"Psychic!"

Mr. Mime waved his hands around and made Yamato crash into a wall, but he shook off the damage like it was nothing.

"Swords Dance!"

Yamato raised his attack by two stages again. Mr. Mime then used Light Screen as Yamato set up one last Swords Dance.

Valerie:"Look at our Pokemon! Putting on a beautiful display."