Seeking Further Evolution

Upon my arrival on Route 10 I decided to see what kind of Pokemon it had. I searched through the grass and found several kinds.

During my seventh wild encounter, I found an Eevee.

I managed to catch it with a Luxury Ball.

"Hm. It's female. What should I call it?"

I thought about what I'd evolve into first to choose a proper nickname for it.

"Eevee can evolve into a Fairy type right? I'll just call you Sakura. That's pink and fairies are pink so makes sense to me haha."

I began playing games with Sakura, feeding her Poke Puffs, and petting her soft fur. Like you would not believe just how soft it was. If Sakura was able to grow comically large then you and so many other people could sleep gently on her fur. Anyway she seemed pretty affectionate after about playing with her for 20 minutes.

A/n: Rough estimate of how long it took for me to get her to 2 hearts in Pokemon-Amie.

Sakura was level 19 when I got her and she had the move Baby-Doll Eyes on her. After doing some training, she evolved right at level 20 and learned the moves Refresh and Draining Kiss. Sakura had evolved into a Sylveon in no time.

 Sakura had evolved into a Sylveon in no time

"Haha! I did it!"

Sakura looked up at me and cried happily before wrapping her ribbons around my arm and began walking with me. I was confused by this action and checked the PokeDex. It said that it wraps the ribbons around their beloved trainer and walks with them. I just let it happen because it made her happy.

We went back to Route 10 where another Team Flare member was standing there. He was babbling on about revenge, but I was day dreaming and just nodded my head along with him. He tried to battle me but it was an easy curb stomp. He wasn't the only grunt as there were a couple more on the way to the next town. Eventually I got there and saw a grunt walk off.

I chased after him as he ran to a corner of the town but when I got there he was gone. It was a dead end. There was nothing but a large rock formation there. I sighed and walked away to continue my trek to Shalour City. When I reached the edge of town, Korrina showed up again.