(Y/n) Vs. The Kalos Elite Four

I took one last good look at my team after visiting the move reminder in Dendimille Town and picking up some more TMs.

Jiraiya Lv. 76
Hydro Pump
Surf
Night Slash
Water Shuriken

Yamato Lv. 72
Iron Head
Shadow Claw
Sacred Sword
King's Shield

Gaara Lv. 71
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Rock Slide
Hone Claws

Sakura Lv. 71
Moonblast
Dazzling Gleam
Light Screen
Calm Mind

Ravel Lv. 65
Brave Bird
Flare Blitz
Fly
Acrobatics

Saur Lv. 65
Sludge Bomb
Energy Ball
Razor Leaf
Toxic

This was the squad I was pulling up with to kick some ass. I walked in the large doors and rounded the corridor to enter a chamber of sorts. The door behind me closed firmly and I smirked. There was someone in the center of the room and they walked over to me.

Malva:"You're the illustrious (Y/n), are you? Welcome at last to the Pokemon League

Malva:"You're the illustrious (Y/n), are you? Welcome at last to the Pokemon League. I am one of the Elite Four. People know me as the fire type Pokemon user, Malva."

"Nice to meet ya. Don't worry. I'll be out of your hair soon."

Malva:"Oh?"

"I'll beat all four of you then Diantha herself."

Malva:"How confident you are. Do your best, because if you can't impress us with your real strength, you'll never get to battle her. But it should be a walk in the park for you, right? This "hero" who destroyed the big, bad Team Flare."

"Big? No. Bad? Not in the slightest. Bunch of pushovers. Even Lysandre himself didn't measure up. But enough of that. Time to get to work."

Malva:"See you soon."

She walked off into her room and the door shut behind her. I thought about where to go first and decided to got to the top left. I entered and stood on a platform that lifted me up into a different part of the castle. Two giant statues of Honedge fell and landed several feet away from me and turned. This opened up a path to the Elite Four member in front of me.

 This opened up a path to the Elite Four member in front of me