I See Dead People...

I left the power plant and began heading south back to Lumiose. I walked down some stairs where I saw a giant homeless man standing there.

?:"The Pokemon... The flower Pokemon... The Pokemon that was given eternal life..."

That's all he said before walking away.

"Man it sure would be crazy if I met this guy again in the near future."

I sighed and made it back to Lumiose City where I heard a familiar voice behind me.

Shauna:"(Y/n)~"

I turned and saw Shauna running up to me before embracing me in a tight hug.

Shauna:"I ran after you like crazy when I spotted you up ahead! Know what? I heard the power's back on here in Lumiose City! Some really bad people were stealing electricity from the Kalos Power Plant... and then somebody came and stopped 'em! No one knows who, but they must be awesome! Who do you think it was?"

I just looked at her and flicked her forehead lightly.

Shauna:"Ow! Hey! What was that for?"

"Look at me and ask me again who I think stopped them."

Shauna thought about it and giggled.

Shauna:"It slips my mind that you're a champion. Tee hee! But get this! They're gonna light the tower later tonight! Let's go see it! It's Lumiose City's most famous sight!"

She let go of me and started running ahead.

Shauna:"This way! Straight ahead you'll run smack into Prism Tower! I'll be waiting for you there okay?!"

"Okay."

She giggled and kept running. I laughed to myself before deciding to do some training.

When nighttime rolled around, I caught up with Shauna.

Shauna:"Good timing! They're just about to turn on the lights! Look! It's Clemont! He's Lumiose City's gym leader! He's also good at inventing things, and he makes all kinds of devices! And next to him is his little sister Bonnie. Those two are my friends!"

 Those two are my friends!"