INFORMATION

Hello, this is my first time writing a story. I want to make this story because I didn't find many fanfictions about Rimuru having a daughter, and I just want to see Rimuru in father mode so... I hope you forgive my selfishness.

I am taking inspiration from "The New Story" by Kirika, because it is a fanfiction I really enjoyed, and its probably my favorite one of Tensura. It is focused on Rimuru and Ciel's relationship, and it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. I couldn't stop myself from grinning the whole time I was reading it, I swear.

I haven't read the web novel of Tensura, so I will build the story upon what happened at the end of Tensura according to "The New Story" fanfiction. That is, Rimuru becoming Veldanava's successor after the Great Tenma War. I just really liked that idea, so I want to go along with it. Of course, everything else will be different from Kirika's story, it's just that I really liked the whole Rimuru-basically-becomes-Veldanava thing. I also won't go much into detail of that during the story. I am planning to mention it, but I am not going to get into detail. If you want to know more about that backstory, then you should go read Kirika's fanfiction.

If there is any chance of you reading this, Kirika, and you don't want me to use your story's lore as the backstory of what happened before what I am writing, just tell me and I will gladly change it.

Here is the link to Kirika's fanfiction, by the way:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/272238383

That said, this story will basically focus on Rimuru's family life. I want to introduce a new character as his daughter, and some romance between Rimuru and Ciel as well—although that will not be the main focus. As I said, the main focus will be the family life of Rimuru as he suddenly has a daughter to take care of.

To do this I will also make this another time-travel/parallel-timeline fanfiction because I just find the idea interesting. It is overused in Tensura's fanfictions, but I don't really care, so... I'll just go with that.

Note: English is not my native language, so I apologize in advance for any grammar mistakes and awkward wording.

Anyway, I hope to see you again later!