Chapter 10: Mama lost it.

[Unrevised]

(Rimuru's Perspective)

*BANG!*

The door flew open, and from it, two figures emerged: a beautiful silver-haired girl, and a cute little girl with bright red hair.

"Darlinggg~ your dear and devoted wife Ciel is back to receive her very well deserved punishmenttt~!" ...And the room sank into silence once again.

Everybody was staring at Ciel. Yeah, even Reili who had just come in along with her. She had an expression on her face that showed pure, unfiltered confusion.

Thank God she is pure enough to not understand...

"Hmmm? Something wrong?" Ciel looked bewildered as well, but for a completely different reason; she tilted her head curiously as she blinked repeatedly at me.

"You..."

"Me...?"

"You idiot! We're supposed to be in a serious meeting! And more than that, what the hell are you saying in front of Reili?!" A vein appeared on my forehead.

"D-Darling..." Cold sweat began running down Ciel's forehead. She looked to have a face that clearly read, 'I messed up~'.

"Don't 'Darling' me! Ciel, to horny jail! Now!"

"Wha-?!" Ciel had her eyes wide open in shock. Did she really not expect me to do anything about it

"Foltia, take her away!"

"Yes, My Lord." Foltia materialized from within Shizu-san's body and approached Ciel.

"DARLINGGGGGGGGG~?!" With a face full of despair, Ciel started getting dragged away from the room. "R-Reili~! help Mamaaa~" She looked for one last source of salvation... but sadly, reality was cruel.

"Oooh~ Mama is getting dragged away by Auntie Foltia~" that was the only reaction she got from Reili. She was saying things that would normally be said with a surprised tone, but Reili was simply wearing a poker face and her voice was completely monotone. Even if she didn't understand what Ciel said, did she perhaps manage to grasp that her Mama was causing trouble? Reili looked quite exasperated, to be honest.

"R-Reiliiii not you toooo~!" Ciel despaired; to be forsaken by her own daughter... it has to be quite the shock, that's for sure.

"Bye bye Mama~" Reili-sama began cutely waving her hand toward her dear Mama who was on the brink of tears clutching to the floor for dear life.

"Noooooo~!" Those were the last words-or rather, screams-Ciel left behind as she got dragged away out of sight.

"Haaaaah, seriously... I apologize for her." I turned toward the ogre chief and Benimaru, who were sitting opposite to me with bewildered faces.

"Pfft... hahaha! Don't mind it, Rimuru-dono!" The next moment, they were both laughing their lungs out. That is quite the different mood when compared to the tension and seriousness of a few minutes ago... It seems that Ciel's performance was good for relaxing and dissipating the heavy atmosphere that was around previously. Hmmm? "Performance"?

Did she... perhaps do that scene because she noticed the heavy mood? No, maybe that is part of it, but deep inside I am quite sure she really did mean what she said about the punishment... That being said, even if her fetishes got mixed in between, Ciel did improve this meeting's condition. I really can't beat you, Ciel...

Thanking her in my mind, I decided to push ahead with our discussion... "So, as we were discussing before the interrupti-Hmmm?" ...or well, I planned to, until I felt a tug on my sleeve. Needless to say, it was Reili, who was looking directly at me.