The message

It was a typical day in my lab. I, Izuku Hatsume was doing important work. Checking crimes and tips on where villains were. Then a hologram suddenly appeared next to me. It said in the message "Earth 64 I need your help, The multiverse is in great danger and I need you and 3 other people to save it. Only you can gather them and get them to help.  All information about the situation and what to do will be directly put into your brain. You may be skeptical but I assure you this is real."

Then after the massage, I got a flood of information. Information that was beyond believable, but if you experienced what I experienced you would believe it to be true. I spent a good hour processing this information and what I would do. I knew I had to do something

With my intellectual genius despite being quirkless, I was in the number 6 hero, Metallica. The man with God's armor. So building a machine to get the other three dekus would be no sweat. All I needed to do was find a way to tell the other dekus to come with me and help.

I worked on the traveling device and compressed it into a mini bracelet. "Marvis" I shout at the air

"Yes Sir"

"Work on making a multiverse travel bracelet and help do calculations on memory implantations," said Izuku in a voice so fast no one human would understand. He went to a closet and grabbed a white coat bottoming it and grabbing many tools. He was working on a blueprint with high-tech hologram technology.

3 Sleepless Days later (Literally)

He had eye bags on his eyes that rivaled or even surpassed Shinso's. He had 4 bracelets that said M.T on it and a device that looked like a combination of a flashlight and a spray. He then went and got 2 briefcases. He opened one and a suit of nanotech armor appeared. He put it on and with the armor absorbed the other briefcase. He then set the armor to invisible mode so only he was seen.

"Well, it's time to take a trip. The question is which universe should I go to?" He could go to Earth 1 where the Deku there was a hero in training. He could go to Earth 666 where the Deku was a villain, or he could go to Earth 101 where the Deku is a girl.

After pondering it for a while he flipped 3 coins and one of them would pick the odd one out. He flipped it and he decided to go to the villain. He got his bracelet, pressed a few buttons an he swirled into nothingness and reappeared in a warehouse-looking place. He observed it closely with his tech seeing what creatures were stored in the tubes.

Suddenly he saw a blast of fire coming his way. He used his nanobots to counter the attack and fire a laser at the opponent who seemed to not be there. He heard a voice behind him.

"Who are you?" A voice that would send shivers down anyone's spine.