Hopeless situation and a Slight Change

Deku POV

Everything within a 100M radius was disintegrated with a huge creature to show it. In the center was a dead-looking figure lying down. I also saw another figure open a portal and walk-in limping. I saw that I was being carried by nanobots. It was Metalica right in front of me who was running towards the lying-down figure.

"METALICA, WHO IS THAT!!!" I shouted. Metalica quickly replied "IZUKU!" I saw him run to the figure and pull out a machine that was healing Izuku. I tried to move but I felt that I couldn't move. I used 100% one for all but using my might to get past it broke everything. I blacked out before I could utter another word.

Metalica POV

"IZUKU!!!" I shouted trying to run to him. I saw how injured he was. I knew and researched about the quirk singularity theory and I knew that Izuku probably reached it and felt the effects. I used my bots to create a healing station to heal Izuku. I activated my suits to make a mini base in an abandoned warehouse and I got everyone there.

I was no doctor but I healed every one. I saw the effects of the battle, Izumi's spine was strained so much she was paralyzed from the waist down. Deku's bones were broken and fixed to such an extent he probably won't be able to move for the rest of his life. Worst of all Izuku was undergoing the effects of the quirk singularity. He was almost half nomu looking and almost basically brain dead. He absorbed all the quirks in the world for 30 seconds and suffered its effects. Our team was destroyed and most of the resources were gone because most of the nanobots were gone.

I sat down and cried at our hopeless situation.
"So what do you think you will do?" A familiar voice said to me. Whit teary eyes I said
"I will get th-them b-back to how they were b-before."
"And how will you do that?"
"There m-must be a quirk or a te-technology to r-reverse everything. Br-Bring everything back in time."
"Oh but there is."
"Wh-Where."
"A person named Eri. She has the power to reverse someone to a previous time. Excuse me where of my manners." He held out his hand and I saw him. He was Izuku...
"How are you here," I asked with teary eyes. "The one that was sacrificed was a clone. I picked up a one-time use quirk that makes a perfect clone. What a great quirk for someone with multiple don't you think?" I smiled and hugged him. "So where do we start?" I asked.

"So you plan is to kidnap ann orphan from a safe place. You will also stealing crucial information that the collapsing hero community is holding on to, and force the child to heal our teammates while also letting here see injured people that would give villains fear."
"DONT PUT IT LIKE THAT YOU MAKING ME SEEM LIKE A MONSTER!!!" Metalica shouted. Izuku smirked. He chuckled and went to his clones body. "What are you doing?" Metalica asked "My pervious body still has some quirk residue. I remember there was a quirk in my world that might be in this one. Its called 

"NEW ORDER". If it is still in the body its probably weakened after it returned the quirks but it should give me enough to use it once at a time." Izuku was ranting about how new order worked and how it could change the game if he got it.

"Boom, found it, lets get going. But first show me the blueprint of where she is and give me the plan." Izuku said. They huddled in the computer and they reviewed the routes and the plan. They went back and fourth altering the plan till it was fullproof.

Metalica in the mean time was making more nanobots by using nanobots. He used his nanobots to make more by absorbing scrap metal and iron from the earth. He made a nanobot car and got both of them to travel to te compound. They saw many heroes partoling and a security system on par with tarturus. 

"The place where the last of the heroes are. Amazing, mind if I take a quirk or two?" Izuku asked. Metalica nodded. Izuku walked into the compound looking like there wasn't a care in the world. He had a disuguse on looking like an infamous criminal. He walked into the compound and immediately caused a huge commotion. After sending the compound to chaos he was took into jail. He waited.

Metalica POV

I on the mean time sneaked into the room and saw Eri playing with Aizawa. I quickly sent a drone to lock the doors and soundproof the room. I then went into the room and saw Aizawa quickly get into fighting position. I dispatched him quickly. I went to eri and she got so scared she let out a bright light that blinded me. I felt weird, small, bad in general. I tried to move but couldn't. I saw it was like I was lying down yet I was standing up.

"Marvis scan me for anything different." I asked and my eyes widened as I got my response. "You are a baby sir."

Side note:

Might take a break from the story for like a few days. No more than a week tho.